how do u make a needler infinite?

Moderator: Altimit01

snipe?
Peon

how do u make a needler infinite?

Post by snipe? » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:17 am

I am modding the infinite ammo map, but the needlers are not infinite how can i make it infinite? and by the way whats a gravity rifle?

Disabler
Peon

Post by Disabler » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:38 am

The gravity rifle is the covenant's sniper rifle, but Bungie didn't put it in Halo 1 (Some parts of it were left in). It's known as the "Particle Beam Rifle" in Halo 2.
i am a fag
i like to smoke myself
i hate this forum because i left it one and a half years ago and i cant remember why

sheepofdumb

Post by sheepofdumb » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:45 am

If some parts were left in (depends on which ones) then we should be able to make one using the human sniper rifle and a plasma weapon. But then again I'm a newbie hexor so I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Deox
Operative

Post by Deox » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:54 pm

sheepofdumb wrote:If some parts were left in (depends on which ones) then we should be able to make one using the human sniper rifle and a plasma weapon. But then again I'm a newbie hexor so I really don't know what I'm talking about.
It doesnt have a first person model. This is the first of two problems I can see with making it usable.

The second problem is, there's no ammo icon (You know how it shows how many bullets you have left on human guns and the needler? I dont know how to edit these...cant imagine it would be *too* hard though)

Everything else can be done. All it needs is a name (When you go over it it says "Press E to swap for <.N.E.E.D. .A. .S.T.R.I.N.G. .E.N.T.R.Y. .H.E.R.E.>" or something like that. This is easily fixable since I know how to find and edit those strings.

We could make an advanced needler projectile, which moves at sniper rifle speed, and leaves a purple contrail behind it for a few seconds...hmm...I'm giving myself ideas...

?HM?$0nic
Peon

Post by ?HM?$0nic » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:37 pm

Deox wrote:
sheepofdumb wrote:If some parts were left in (depends on which ones) then we should be able to make one using the human sniper rifle and a plasma weapon. But then again I'm a newbie hexor so I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Everything else can be done. All it needs is a name (When you go over it it says "Press E to swap for <.N.E.E.D. .A. .S.T.R.I.N.G. .E.N.T.R.Y. .H.E.R.E.>" or something like that. This is easily fixable since I know how to find and edit those strings.

We could make an advanced needler projectile, which moves at sniper rifle speed, and leaves a purple contrail behind it for a few seconds...hmm...I'm giving myself ideas...
it actually says "Press E to swap for insert string entry here" and the sniper needler idea sounds like it would be fun
yo im ?HM?$0nic thats it ill kill u if u question it
im serious...

unless u kill me first

ANGARDE!!

sword
Ranger

Post by sword » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:21 pm

The gravity rifle could be constructed, you know.

If we were to create our own bitmaps for things, then we could do it.

The problem is, the weapon is missing quite a few key elements, such as a way to pick up or add more ammo, etc.

Realisticly we could swap the ammo, and what else is needed with the sniper rifle, change the projectile effect, maybe make our own contrail, and we could have a new weapon.

Or we could do what I did and make it shoot tank projectile :)
The sword.

{SF} Flood
Operative

Post by {SF} Flood » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:03 pm

so how do you make the needler have infinite ammo?
Umm....whats a signature?

«Beast»
Ranger

Post by «Beast» » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:25 pm

Can we just change the color of the snipe bullet contrail to purple with bitmaps? And then just give the snipe projectile to the Grav Rifle.

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:53 pm

hmm...that could work. :)

{SF} Flood
Operative

Post by {SF} Flood » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:31 am

and do you think that the gravity rifle could be colored diffrently so it looks more like the halo2 beam rifle? Also can SOMEONE please tell me how to make the needler have infinite ammo Thanks :?:
Umm....whats a signature?