CSS problem

Moderator: Altimit01

A Bunny
Operative

CSS problem

Post by A Bunny » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:10 pm

I'm playing around with changing the spawn points to try and build a floating base made of logs in the middle of the level. I changed the spawn of all the scenery to "log" then changed some scenery spawn locations to make a 6 log by 2 log platform. Unfortunately for me, this way is apparently not CSS.

So I'm just wondering if there's a different way to go about it so that others can see the logs as well. I was thinking of using the item collection spawns and just changing the weapon definition to log. Would that work?

Disabler
Peon

Post by Disabler » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:15 pm

I think that scenery editing isn't CSS... and probably the reason moving vehicles and weapons is CSS is because the host sends out the data where vehicles and weapons are. Try replacing a rock with a banshee, doesn't work.
i am a fag
i like to smoke myself
i hate this forum because i left it one and a half years ago and i cant remember why

A Bunny
Operative

Post by A Bunny » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:34 pm

Thanks for responding but not quite what I was asking...

I was wondering if there was a different way to spawn scenery that was CSS such as changing a weapon into a log then moving the weapon spawn.

Deox
Operative

Post by Deox » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:39 pm

A Bunny wrote:Thanks for responding but not quite what I was asking...

I was wondering if there was a different way to spawn scenery that was CSS such as changing a weapon into a log then moving the weapon spawn.
No, there is no way of making scenery items into CSS objects.

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:35 pm

The only way (I think) for a for another user to see scenery is if the other user has that MOD installed...