o 2

Moderator: Altimit01

Disabler
Peon

Post by Disabler » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:03 pm

ok

Offset: ok this is the exact byte thing or whever your curser thing on your screen is right? so its like if you selected the 10th group of things your offset would be something like 00000A right?

Byte: ok so like 00 is a byte and FF is a byte right? so C3 is a byte and anything else like that is a byte

Float: ok this is a really cool type of number cuz you can go into decimal thingies like 0.00000001 or whatever and its 4 bytes put together and you can view them and edit them in hex editor

Double: i think this is like a huge uber long number and stuff i forgot

Short: ok its 2 bytes long and its goes up to 32000-something then it goes to negatives which is cool but theres no 0.001 thingy dont try that

ok
um

Mod: MODerator of a forum or anything to make sure things go right OR a MODification for something but its like a different noun verb type thing so you can say things like 5 Modifications is 1 Mod put alltogether

um
uh
ok
o

um

o 2

um

lol: Laughing out loud or Laugh out loud or something else that i forgot
Loads of laughs, yea thats what it is

newb/noob/newbie/noobie/leet noob (n00b or n008)/other ways of spelling newb: someone whos new at something or someone who does really dumb begginner things and messes the game up for the pros or lesser-pros-but-not-noobs and usually take a while to learn things

o 2

cheater: ok COOL but UNCOOL to lots of peeps but if they hack people or cheat online or something really bad then they are newbs

ok yeah im bored and tired o

edit: ok i made it easier to read

oh oo o im trying to o in this o

o
Last edited by Disabler on Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
i am a fag
i like to smoke myself
i hate this forum because i left it one and a half years ago and i cant remember why

Disabler
Peon

o

Post by Disabler » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:05 pm

miss 90% my horrible modding.

my dumb auto aim mod

doesn't work

it makes the game harder :P
Last edited by Disabler on Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i am a fag
i like to smoke myself
i hate this forum because i left it one and a half years ago and i cant remember why

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:10 pm

This thread is kinda gay for three reasons:

1) Triple Post.
2) Do you want a Moderator deranked?
3)Is this about kicking a moderator or some bad mod you made??

.````:)

«Beast»
Ranger

Post by «Beast» » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:58 am

I just don't get what's up with the "o's"...

My friend forgot an apple in his backpack over the weekend and his trip to D.C. and on Monday, he opened it and wow... I sit behind him in my first hour so we both almost passed out.

UPDATE: It's Tuesday now, and my friend STILL hasn't removed the "guck" and apple scum from the bottom of his backpack. It is now a black/dark brown color highly resembling the texture of excrement. It has begun to grow mold and seep out of the bottom of the bag. (I smelt it and I think I may have actually lost brain matter.)