Mod Post

Moderator: Altimit01

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mod Post

Post by Monoman » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:22 pm

I'm getting ready to post some mods on the site and want to know if anyone has any they wanted posted.

Current List:
FlameHog Mod - Deox
THE Ghost Mod v2 - sleeping_insomniac19
Rock Mod - Deox
Reverse Splatter v2 - sleeping_insomniac19
No Weapons Mod - Disabler
Last edited by Monoman on Tue May 16, 2006 9:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

sword
Ranger

Re: Mod Post

Post by sword » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:19 pm

Monoman wrote:I'm getting ready to post some mods on the site and want to know if anyone has any they wanted posted.

Current List:
FlameHog Mod - Deox
Ghost Mod - sleeping_insomniac19

I'll probably post this weekend so you have a few days if you want something posted.
Oh god, please don't post that ghost mod. If you want, I'll make a fixed version where there are 4 on both sides of the map. Its that problem with the various spawns around the map that makes it so something like 12 ghosts appear at once.

Monoman, if you would not post that one, I'll give you a revised version with 2 ghosts on either side.
The sword.

SleepingInsomniac
SEAL

Post by SleepingInsomniac » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:31 pm

this isn't that mod where there are about 12 ghosts, and if it was i would change spawn points to even it.

there are 2 versions, team slayer and regular. only the machine gun hogs have been replaced with ghosts and rockets are added in the base. sword, don't try to 'steal' my mod upload to put your name on it. i made a topic about this some time back, i asked for suggestions and you said nothing.
- Pseudosleep on halo

Titan
Veteran

Post by Titan » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:48 am

Sword didn't want to steal your mod. He just wanted to make sure a very noobish mod didn't end up in the public, and I agree. Your revised version is better.

«Beast»
Ranger

Post by «Beast» » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:47 am

I don't understand what you mean by 'noobish'. How does more ghosts in a map, make it more noobish?

Deox
Operative

Post by Deox » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:38 am

Beast wrote:I don't understand what you mean by 'noobish'. How does more ghosts in a map, make it more noobish?
It's not the amount of ghosts which matters. What matterse is how they are positioned on the map. I observed that when you replaced all ihev tags with the ghost's tag, there were 16 vehicles in total - 5 on red's side, 9 on blue's side, and one by each teleporter -- or something like that.

Now, obviously on that map, blue has an advantage, since they have more ghosts at their disposal. This may be useful for single flag CTF, when blue needs a lot of defense, but otherwise, one may consider it "noobish."

sword
Ranger

Post by sword » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:52 pm

Don't be so quick to critisize. How many times have I heard of people wanting 4 ghosts on map: 2 on Red team, 2 on Blue team. Now that I offer to finally do it, no one wants to have it done?
The sword.

sheepofdumb

Post by sheepofdumb » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:12 pm

I made a slayer mod. I placed the plasma nades on top of the frags. I can do more work on it like more weapon placement but right now it's a good mod if you want to play a game of slayer without any fancy mods.

«Beast»
Ranger

Post by «Beast» » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:40 pm

I know what you mean, Deox. I've seen the uneven positioning. I guess I've just never not had enough ghosts for red team.

{SF} Flood
Operative

Post by {SF} Flood » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:32 am

I think that you should post the all ghosts mod. Because that mod has almost no lag :D
Umm....whats a signature?

snipe?
Peon

uhh

Post by snipe? » Wed May 03, 2006 10:12 pm

I started a poll (as u can see) about the fuel nade mod. If they vote it to be posted I will tell u.

{SF} Flood
Operative

Post by {SF} Flood » Sun May 07, 2006 6:12 am

And also you posted my log mod right. Just checking :D
Umm....whats a signature?

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Mon May 08, 2006 3:21 pm

Monoman wrote:I'm getting ready to post some mods on the site and want to know if anyone has any they wanted posted.

Current List:
FlameHog Mod - Deox
Rock Mod - Deox
Great Wall of Gulch - sword

Yeah, I got one i want you to post if it isn't to late. I'll send it to you via e-mail. Maybe if you had an sn, it would be faster... But, yeah, what ever is good... This mod i am going to send you, You got unlimted health... It is fun to play around with and the shotgun shoots banshee fuel rod bullets... And, yeah. Please upload it, it is so cool. Thanks. Later.

«Beast»
Ranger

Post by «Beast» » Mon May 08, 2006 3:44 pm

You SO stole that from me, dirtbag. Not like I care, it's a noob mod. 8)

sword
Ranger

Post by sword » Mon May 08, 2006 3:44 pm

Syperium wrote:

Current List:
FlameHog Mod - Deox
Rock Mod - Deox
Great Wall of Gulch - sword

Yeah, I got one i want you to post if it isn't to late. I'll send it to you via e-mail. Maybe if you had an sn, it would be faster... But, yeah, what ever is good... This mod i am going to send you, You got unlimted health... It is fun to play around with and the shotgun shoots banshee fuel rod bullets... And, yeah. Please upload it, it is so cool. Thanks. Later.
Please don't upload it.

Oh, and monoman, could you take off the Great Wall of Gulch for now? I'm going to release 3 mods at once, and I'm not sure what I'm going to call it.
The sword.