I need Pillar of Autumn map!!!!

Everything about Halo and its mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Vegerot
SEAL

I need Pillar of Autumn map!!!!

Post by Vegerot » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Help!!! I "lost" my 1st level and I need it!
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

Altimit01
Eschaton Dev
Eschaton Dev

Re: I need Pillar of Autumn map!!!!

Post by Altimit01 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Get it from the disc.
Disclaimer: I am no longer active. Any posts, PMs or other communication I use has no guarantee of accuracy or follow up.
Download Eschaton: Mediafire

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 am

lost?
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:22 am

Guys a "lost" all my halo full maps and application and shaders and my valid CD key. Can someone send my theirs?
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:34 am

Mota-Lev wrote:Guys a "lost" all my halo full maps and application and shaders and my valid CD key. Can someone send my theirs?
Oh yeah me 2!

I just want this one map so I can edit it and play it!!! The reason I didn't say it was because I thought it could endanger the website because its illegal(I think)!!!!
EDIT: And now that I think about it. It isn't illegal unless you sell it(I think)!
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

Altimit01
Eschaton Dev
Eschaton Dev

Post by Altimit01 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Copyright infringement is copyright infringement regardless of profit or not. Install from your CD. Make backups of the maps you care about and your saves and just install from scratch.
Disclaimer: I am no longer active. Any posts, PMs or other communication I use has no guarantee of accuracy or follow up.

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Altimit01 wrote:Copyright infringement is copyright infringement regardless of profit or not. Install from your CD. Make backups of the maps you care about and your saves and just install from scratch.
Then this website MUST BE SHUT DOWN UNDER LAW. Because any modifications to this software is illegal. So for every topic and for every post someone did something illegal. So either shut down the website or give me map.

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Excuse me? do you really think you can just walk in here and threaten us for something illegial?

Get.
The.
Fuck.
OUT.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Vegerot wrote:
Altimit01 wrote:Copyright infringement is copyright infringement regardless of profit or not. Install from your CD. Make backups of the maps you care about and your saves and just install from scratch.
Then this website MUST BE SHUT DOWN UNDER LAW. Because any modifications to this software is illegal. So for every topic and for every post someone did something illegal. So either shut down the website or give me map.
You're a fucking retard.

Modding is not illegal whatsoever, not even if it's hacking or something that will alter the game in your favor. There are no specific "laws" against modding, nor is there any mention of modification of any sort in the EULA, unless it means plagiarism.

In terms of laws that by coincidence work with CE/Demo... You cannot distribute original full content unless it is modded in some way or another (due to the fact it is copyrighted by Bungie), and having CE content in demo without owning the full game is illegal (because you do not have rights to full content, you haven't bought the game).

Sorry, we don't let 4 year olds play with guns.
/overused burn. Oh well.

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Seafire wrote:
Vegerot wrote:
You're a fucking retard.

Modding is not illegal whatsoever, not even if it's hacking or something that will alter the game in your favor. There are no specific "laws" against modding, nor is there any mention of modification of any sort in the EULA, unless it means plagiarism.

In terms of laws that by coincidence work with CE/Demo... You cannot distribute original full content unless it is modded in some way or another (due to the fact it is copyrighted by Bungie), and having CE content in demo without owning the full game is illegal (because you do not have rights to full content, you haven't bought the game).

Sorry, we don't let 4 year olds play with guns.
/overused burn. Oh well.
O ... Fuck I just got pwned

Altimit01
Eschaton Dev
Eschaton Dev

Post by Altimit01 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:00 pm

We're done here.