Mission Modding

Everything about Halo and its mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Hthegreat4

Mission Modding

Post by Hthegreat4 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:24 am

I wanna mod missions by putting in some halo demo weapons and other modded bipeds to make the characters look cooler but I don't know how. I couldn't find a tut (correct me if I am wrong) so yeah is there a tutorial to do this? I wanna put modded weapons, characters and maybe vehicles into Halo Custom Edition so if know where or how to convert halo demo tags into Halo Custom Edition tags that work in missions, I'd appreciate it if you would direct me to the information if there is a link or um...write down a tutorial? Please and Thank you. ?? :(

Smythe
Commando

Re: Mission Modding

Post by Smythe » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Everything in demo is in Halo Full. what specifically do you want to import?

Hthegreat4

Re: Mission Modding

Post by Hthegreat4 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:45 am

I wanted to import bipeds and weaponry into the campaign just for the fun.
ODST biped to make a "Spec Ops" marine soldiers just like the campaign has Spec Ops Elites and Grunts

Battlecruiser crew member or whatever they are called (I saw them in the biped collab) to make the crewmen on the first and second level (The Pillar of Autumn and Halo) look better cause I don;t like their jumpsuits.

Battle riffle, SMG (dual or silenced), beam rifle and carbine (just to make it more fair for the covenant)
A challenging yet fair battle is awesome and the only way to win is strategy or just swarming with millions of easily replaceable units XD