Glitched UI/Bitmaps?

Everything about Halo and its mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

ManOfWar
Location: Under your bed.... or maybe your children's beds....

Glitched UI/Bitmaps?

Post by ManOfWar » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Uhh, I have Halo UB 2.0.4, I was playing the campaign, when suddenly, BAM, my graphics glitched out. I quit and the main menu was messed up too, just the ring and the options, everything else was black.... I restarted the game and started a server on sidewinder, it played fine for about 10 seconds, then this happened: Image When I quit, the menu looked like this: Image Notice the vertical blue line above my mouse, and the funny lines, which is quite an improvement, considering it's usually just black... any Ideas on how I can fix this? Any help would be much appreciated.
That stuff'll corrode your hands, give you AIDS and then turn your corpse into a zombie that'll rape and kill everyone who attends your funeral, for the love of all that is holy don't open that glow stick.
Yeah, about that...

Ranger

Re: Glitched UI/Bitmaps?

Post by 002 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:14 am

You have a graphics card issue. There is nothing wrong with your copy of Halo.

Before starting Halo, disable "Model Reflections" and "Detail Objects". If that doesn't work, try changing your "Hardware Shaders" to "Pixel + Vertex Shaders". If that doesn't work, set it to "Vertex Shaders Only". If that doesn't work, try "None". If none of those work, set it back to the way you had it originally.

What's your current installation of Mac OS X? What is your processor (PPC or Intel)?

ManOfWar

Post by ManOfWar » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:53 am

I have a PPC (Blah) And I can't use any of the hardware shaders, so should I re-install it?
That stuff'll corrode your hands, give you AIDS and then turn your corpse into a zombie that'll rape and kill everyone who attends your funeral, for the love of all that is holy don't open that glow stick.
Yeah, about that...

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 pm

you could try, but i don't think that would fix the problem. D:

if the problem really is the graphics card then you may want to try and reinstall its drivers, or replace it if it's a hardware problem. <_<
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:40 pm

updating from tiger to snow lepperd worked for me, but you have ppc...
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

ManOfWar

Post by ManOfWar » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:25 am

... Everything else works though, the Demo works, and so do other games, just Halo Full.... Thats gay Dx
Yeah, about that...

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:35 am

my halo demo is perfect,
most of the shaders, under the enemy's feet, the water, all have random blocks of corrupted images under them, sometimes stuff from my desktop(in full)
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.