[WIP]: The Homunculus Update

Everything about Halo and its mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Mgalekgolo
Commando

[WIP]: The Homunculus Update

Post by Mgalekgolo » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:56 pm

alright so im taking forever on this mod because the plot ect is confusing. and i want perfection.

my new plot changes
after the ark was damaged the sentinels were hard at work repairing it. 100 years ago it started on a new installation, but due to the damage it sustained it was not completely finished. this installation is installation 04c, or installation 09
due to the destruction of the monitor of the original installation, the installation needed a new one. it will be green, and due to the arks damaged state, i will randomly import white noise into some of the monitors speech, and he will look strange.

- this is forming into a full campaign mod, and i will need some help. i will make a UI ect.
- i need to make the monitor destroyable and vehicles(C_DROPSHIP), ive tested it out, not passing to children ect. also this is getting a lot more complex as a full campaign mod.
- all testers ect please post or PM me

EDIT:
o yeh for the unfinished part i will be using a modded version of that invisible(white for some reason) shader(senv methinks)
i am going to make a UI but it would be great if someone could make me one as i suck at UI modding. im terrible at bitmapping too as i use seashore and live quartz...
this is going to be one of the hardest mods ive ever made and i cant do it alone... i am thinking of making a big monitor fight at the end (d40).
comments please
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.