(REACH) Grunt Golfing

Everything about Halo and its mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Noodle
Delta Force

Re: (REACH) Grunt Golfing

Post by Noodle » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Mgalekgolo wrote:cod has no creativity, and you die after three shots. the enemy is boring and the campaign is far from epic. people like it because they spurt games out every 4 months or whatever. and for reach, i hated that they took the health bar away. one of the many reasons i play halo 1
CoD has so much creativity, too much in my opinion. Every attachment in real life is available on your gun, plus a heartbeat sensor which doesn't exist and a thermal that isn't used on much other than sniper rifles. Also chopper gunner, harrier strike instead of airstrike, emp and nuke are pretty creative imo.

@threeshots: If you were shot once in real life with a freaking L86 7.62mm Heavy Machine Gun, you'd probably be hurting like a bitch too. Which is one reason why if I ever play campaign or special ops it's always on veteran, everything else is too boring and unreal for me. Not that the game IS very real in the first place, many aspects runied the game for me.

I agree with Mota on the sheilds part, I think it takes way too long to kill someone in Reach. IMO it should be a matter of who sees first wins, not who has the biggest gun. Which brings me back to CoD, while most of the AR's, SMG's, Snipers etc are all the same-ish, it's like a game of choosing which gun feels good for you. Eg. Do you want the gun with the high accuracy but low power or the one with the small clip but high power? I like that alot over halo. And gun customization, having fall camo on your Mini UZI is just the most epic way of saying "I kick ass, no matter what the fuck you do. Look out".

That being said...
Mota wrote:Conclusion is CoD and Halo are for 2 very different types of gamers.

Nikolai Belinski
Operative

Post by Nikolai Belinski » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:47 pm

agreed. back to the topic...
i originally posted this for people so that they could kinda say, "bashing grunts around with a 7 wood is fun!". not, "lets have a war to see if CoD is better than halo!". to me, both games are fun. i just wanted the halo guys to have some fun in firefight. CoD people, please dont flame if its not about CoD. keep it halo here, CoD in the CoD section. peace

ash is too lazy to make an account

Post by ash is too lazy to make an account » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 pm

offtopic: comparing Halo and CoD is like comparing Macs and PCs, its pointless cuz both will freeze anyway their both ****ing computers.

ontopic: i did that, my friends kept killing me on purpose with the 7-Wood lying saying that i was in the way of the grunts.

Nikolai Belinski
Operative

Post by Nikolai Belinski » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:53 am

i suggest that if this keeps happening, you should play by yourself

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Nikolai Belinski wrote:i suggest that if this keeps happening, you should play by yourself
Or turn off friendly fire?
derp.

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:53 pm

anyone else think the human weapons in reach were piss weak? I felt like they were useless most of the time. also, I never liked Cod, but Cod 4's singleplayer is a pretty cool guy. good thing I only paid about 30 USD for reach, I would have felt dissapointed otherwise. wait, I still kinda am. Halo 1 is (and will always) be the best halo.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:30 am

I thought the assault rifle sucked.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:59 pm

whats this concussor rifle or whatever?
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:14 pm

An awesome looking brute shot.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:10 pm

hmm... i never liked that weapon... i prefer the spiker.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:03 am

Mgalekgolo wrote:hmm... i never liked that weapon... i prefer the spiker.
you'll be glad to know!
oh wait
No you won't, because it's damn near useless to use but rapes you pretty quickly in the hands of the brutes.

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

A plasma pistol rapes when the enemy has it >_>

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 am

Noodle wrote:A plasma pistol rapes when the enemy has it >_>
NRs fire as fast as a plasma rifle!!!!......
... in the hands of a jackal in firefight and having shootiness level = trigger happy.

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Can you post a link to your Halo: Reach File Share so I can download it?!

olly12345 wrote:
Mgalekgolo wrote:hmm... i never liked that weapon... i prefer the spiker.
you'll be glad to know!
oh wait
No you won't, because it's damn near useless to use but rapes you pretty quickly in the hands of the brutes.
Yeah, the CR is only good when you try to noob spam it at somebody! The only time it is truly "effective" is in campaign (or Firefight, but mainly campaign) on Jackals, and sometimes Grunts.
Also, does anyone else agree with my weapon math problem DMR+Pistol= Halo: Combat Evolved Pistol? Because the DMR has the magazine size, and accuracy of the Halo: CE Pistol. The Reach Pistol has the rate of fire, size, and overall appearance of the Halo: Combat Evolved Pistol!

olly12345 wrote:
Noodle wrote:A plasma pistol rapes when the enemy has it >_>
NRs fire as fast as a plasma rifle!!!!......
... in the hands of a jackal in firefight and having shootiness level = trigger happy.
Yeah, that one reason why I like Mac gaming better than Xbox gaming (but that's just ONE reason, I overall prefer Xbox gaming over Mac gaming), because when I have a mouse I can just click really fast when I have the PP in my hand, but it's harder to do that with a controller. And does anyone else here agree that the Halo: CE PP is by FAR the best plasma weapon ever made by Bungie?!

Mota-Lev wrote:Reach isn't that good. Just like halo 3. ODST was the only game I can tell isn't halo 3.
Sorry if I'm wrong, but if you would ever even PLAY any of those games you would see a BIG difference. And I'll admit that before I got a 360 I thought that all the Halo games above Halo: CE and Halo 2 (because I already had those 2) were pretty similar to each other. So don't get discouraged Jopaka, while it is not the godly, divine game I though it would be, it was BY FAR the best game I've ever played (and pretty damn close to godly too) . An Xbox 360, and Halo: Reach are definitely worth every penny. XBL though, it might not be worth EVERY penny, but it's still worth it!
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:21 pm

It takes so long to charge it. and i always by accident let go when i think its fully charged but its not.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.