Halo anniversairy update, Better gameplay vid/sc level play

Everything about Halo and its mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

kiddten
Commando

Re: Halo anniversairy update, Better gameplay vid/sc level p

Post by kiddten » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Naww I'm loving the sound effects. They really needed the love.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

x0v3rKiLx
Peon

Post by x0v3rKiLx » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:13 am

I went to GS to pre-order it yesterday, I honestly can't wait for Anniversary.

I only wish they could have kept the CE multiplayer engine and just enhanced the netcode =/ I just feel like it's 110% possible
New York's #1 Halo: Reach Player (KDR)

tokage
Ranger

Post by tokage » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:54 am

x0v3rKiLx wrote:I went to GS to pre-order it yesterday, I honestly can't wait for Anniversary.

I only wish they could have kept the CE multiplayer engine and just enhanced the netcode =/ I just feel like it's 110% possible
I think effort's just going to Halo 4; they plan to leave Reach as some sort of nostalgia game with more CE like MP and have Halo 4 lead their charge into profit.

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:58 am

Plus it keeps everyone on the same multiplayer game, meaning a higher amount of players in servers. Splitting reach mp and hce:a mp would not be a very good idea.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

x0v3rKiLx
Peon

Post by x0v3rKiLx » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:49 am

Bunneh wrote:Plus it keeps everyone on the same multiplayer game, meaning a higher amount of players in servers. Splitting reach mp and hce:a mp would not be a very good idea.
Personally, I don't care for the Reach community that much =P

No mics for communication, campers, spammers, etc, I wouldn't mind bastardizing those people in favor of some pure CE matchmaking ;) hehe

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:06 am

DERP:

Mics are xbox related, not version of halo related. If there was halo CE pure multiplayer, it would have mics.... How would you communicate at all on xbox in game without them?

Campers... There are campers in ANY game... Hell, there are campers in super mario bros.

Spamming... again, in most games. And definitely in Halo CE.

And you have something against the REACH community? For the most part there's no difference between Halo on xbox now and Halo on xbox 10 years ago. Certainly, the Halo 3 and Halo Reach communities overlap to a great deal at the very least.

You have no real argument.
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

x0v3rKiLx
Peon

Post by x0v3rKiLx » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Camping isn't exactly helped by the fact that people can spawn with Active Camo in Reach -___-

Grenade spam may have been in CE, but in CE, grenades needed to lie flat on the ground to detonate, had a longer fuse, and a shorter radius. The grenades in Reach are plentiful and overpowered, with short fuses, ridiculous damage, and massive radii.

I meant that nobody who plays Reach has a mic. Everyone had a mic in Halo 3 because Halo 3 attracted the competitive crowd. The community in Halo 3 and Halo Reach may have carried over somewhat, but the competitive players that always had mics seem to have left Reach or never played it, because I rarely get matched with people who have mics, regardless of my psych profile selections.

Oh, double melees. Another problem with Reach. Combined with sprint/evade, they are WAY too powerful.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:44 pm

I really really don't mean to be insulting, but its eems like you are doing just fine with the reach settings, don't complain so much haha.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:32 am

x0v3rKiLx wrote:Camping isn't exactly helped by the fact that people can spawn with Active Camo in Reach -___-

Grenade spam may have been in CE, but in CE, grenades needed to lie flat on the ground to detonate, had a longer fuse, and a shorter radius. The grenades in Reach are plentiful and overpowered, with short fuses, ridiculous damage, and massive radii.

I meant that nobody who plays Reach has a mic. Everyone had a mic in Halo 3 because Halo 3 attracted the competitive crowd. The community in Halo 3 and Halo Reach may have carried over somewhat, but the competitive players that always had mics seem to have left Reach or never played it, because I rarely get matched with people who have mics, regardless of my psych profile selections.

Oh, double melees. Another problem with Reach. Combined with sprint/evade, they are WAY too powerful.
Eww, all you play is team objective. That's your problem D:... Camping with active camo isn't much of a tactic in a slayer gametype. Objective gametypes channel you to specific places where nades are effective (although I agree that the grenades are slightly too strong, they do have a denser explosion). There is still a very competitive crowd, just most of the good people: A. Play in clans together B. Play arena/swat/snipers etc,
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Sniperss yum. That's always going to be my favorite gametype. Wow i haven't played reach in months though...
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

x0v3rKiLx
Peon

Post by x0v3rKiLx » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Amy wrote:Sniperss yum. That's always going to be my favorite gametype. Wow i haven't played reach in months though...
The TU Beta playlist is worth getting on for. I DL'ed the Zero Bloom DMRs gametype and played with some friends in customs. it's alot of fun

tokage
Ranger

Post by tokage » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:39 pm

x0v3rKiLx wrote:
Amy wrote:Sniperss yum. That's always going to be my favorite gametype. Wow i haven't played reach in months though...
The TU Beta playlist is worth getting on for. I DL'ed the Zero Bloom DMRs gametype and played with some friends in customs. it's alot of fun
Oh cock, I hate that thing!
But I spend most of my time in forge anyway o_O
Maximum input, minimum output!

{DKW}drk

Post by {DKW}drk » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:41 pm

x0v3rKiLx wrote:The TU Beta playlist is worth getting on for. I DL'ed the Zero Bloom DMRs gametype and played with some friends in customs. it's alot of fun
TU brings back old halo, non bloom recticule. Old halo weapons < New halo weapons

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:32 am

{DKW}drk wrote:Old halo weapons < New halo weapons
No.
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

kiddten
Commando