I R NEEDZ A FORT

Request new mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Alfaz
Operative

Re: I R NEEDZ A FORT

Post by Alfaz » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:44 am

G[v]N wrote:Better than none. And there are actually very little requests, not counting CE conversions.

The combination of this stupid argument and my boredom may actually prompt me to make this.

But the scarcity of Blood Gulch's scenery makes it hard to do anything without duplication. And I hate duplication.
you have got to be fucking me B) . i have set like 13 mod requests over my time here of 3 months+ and not a single one has ever EVER been completed. where the fuck do you not see people asking for mods? i agree that nobody does them but i dont agree on the fact that there arent any. there are tons and i have never een a completed mod.
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean
Alfaz wrote:DICKS EVERYWHERE

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:26 pm

This is the thing. Mod requests don't get completed when you say stuff like
MAKE ME A MOD YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Seafire wrote:This is the thing. Mod requests don't get completed when you say stuff like
MAKE ME A MOD YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE

hmm i didnt say that now did i? and also, ive been polte several times and i havent gotten a single mod request finished
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:31 pm

[שк]Gєภєгคl wrote:
Seafire wrote:
No, like, dude.

That's not a fort, it's a bunker. Hell, less. It's a trading post with walls.

Even Fort Saskatchewan was bigger and it was literally a trading post with walls.

That can barely hold the falconet inside! >.<
Did you figure that out yourself? Oh good job for noticing its a replica. you think i actually want on a bloodgulch map a small ass box? I'd think you would figure i out by now, ITS JUST A MODEL! ITS ONLY USE IF FOR DESIGN! CAN I MAKE IT ANY MORE OBVIOUS TO WHAT THE PIC IS FOR????? ITS JUST SO SHE CAN KNOW THE DESIGN OF HOW A LOG BASE WOULD LOOK!
DID THE CLAY PEOPLE NOT GIVE IT AWAY??? OR WAS IT TOO LIFELIKE FOR YOUR BRAIN TO COMPREHEND?????

happy now? did you comprehend the big words in my line of words? DO. YOU. UNDER-STAND??? jesus christ sonofgod havemercy

He meant in ratio to the people to the bunker it was very small..... dont insult seafire. he will fly in his sleek blue jet and shoot you down.....

( just so you know i made that sleek blue jet for him) so what now!

im sorry general- im very busy these days.... i will try to finish your fortress mod soon!

my parents are mad cuz every night i hog up internet to upload crap....
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Amy wrote:
[שк]Gєภєгคl wrote:
Seafire wrote:
No, like, dude.

That's not a fort, it's a bunker. Hell, less. It's a trading post with walls.

Even Fort Saskatchewan was bigger and it was literally a trading post with walls.

That can barely hold the falconet inside! >.<
Did you figure that out yourself? Oh good job for noticing its a replica. you think i actually want on a bloodgulch map a small ass box? I'd think you would figure i out by now, ITS JUST A MODEL! ITS ONLY USE IF FOR DESIGN! CAN I MAKE IT ANY MORE OBVIOUS TO WHAT THE PIC IS FOR????? ITS JUST SO SHE CAN KNOW THE DESIGN OF HOW A LOG BASE WOULD LOOK!
DID THE CLAY PEOPLE NOT GIVE IT AWAY??? OR WAS IT TOO LIFELIKE FOR YOUR BRAIN TO COMPREHEND?????

happy now? did you comprehend the big words in my line of words? DO. YOU. UNDER-STAND??? jesus christ sonofgod havemercy

He meant in ratio to the people to the bunker it was very small..... dont insult seafire. he will fly in his sleek blue jet and shoot you down.....

( just so you know i made that sleek blue jet for him) so what now!

im sorry general- im very busy these days.... i will try to finish your fortress mod soon!

my parents are mad cuz every night i hog up internet to upload crap....

1-that would be ointlss to say
2- im fine with how long it takes u as long as i get one sometime

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Actually, THIS is my sleek jet.
[שк]Gєภєгคl wrote:you have got to be fucking me B) . i have set like 13 mod requests over my time here of 3 months+ and not a single one has ever EVER been completed. where the fuck do you not see people asking for mods? i agree that nobody does them but i dont agree on the fact that there arent any. there are tons and i have never een a completed mod.
That's pretty impolite to me... No offence, but not EVERY idea in the mod requests forum comes to fruition. If you really want something done, do it yourself.

In actual offence...
[שк]Gєภєгคl wrote:Did you figure that out yourself? Oh good job for noticing its a replica. you think i actually want on a bloodgulch map a small ass box? I'd think you would figure i out by now, ITS JUST A MODEL! ITS ONLY USE IF FOR DESIGN! CAN I MAKE IT ANY MORE OBVIOUS TO WHAT THE PIC IS FOR????? ITS JUST SO SHE CAN KNOW THE DESIGN OF HOW A LOG BASE WOULD LOOK!

There is no need to freak out like the child you are in this thread.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:40 pm

yeah well.... thats what i meant by your jet. i just drew it easier for the eyes to see.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:22 pm

Seafire wrote:Actually, THIS is my sleek jet. -1
[שк]Gєภєгคl wrote:you have got to be fucking me B) . i have set like 13 mod requests over my time here of 3 months+ and not a single one has ever EVER been completed. where the fuck do you not see people asking for mods? i agree that nobody does them but i dont agree on the fact that there arent any. there are tons and i have never een a completed mod.
That's pretty impolite to me... No offence, but not EVERY idea in the mod requests forum comes to fruition. If you really want something done, do it yourself.

In actual offence... -2
[שк]Gєภєгคl wrote:Did you figure that out yourself? Oh good job for noticing its a replica. you think i actually want on a bloodgulch map a small ass box? I'd think you would figure i out by now, ITS JUST A MODEL! ITS ONLY USE IF FOR DESIGN! CAN I MAKE IT ANY MORE OBVIOUS TO WHAT THE PIC IS FOR????? ITS JUST SO SHE CAN KNOW THE DESIGN OF HOW A LOG BASE WOULD LOOK!

There is no need to freak out like the child you are in this thread -3.
1-That is a sexy sleek jet i give you that.
2-okay okay. I'm sorry seafire. I'm just mad cuz i can't use modding apps on my computer and have always failed at modding. I'm mad cuz ive never had a mod request finished, and i'm mad cuz ive never had a mod request finished in a mod request forum because i cant do it myself. I just wanted a mod finished and then you saying its not a real fort just pissed me off cuz i knew that. Sorry i was a jerk about it. sorry for offending you ¬_¬
3-i know i know im sorry. can we get over it now though? i just wanted A simple fort mod finished after 6 failed attempts at asking before and 600 failed attempts at making my own. Cool now?

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Tell me why you can't use stuff like eschaton...

If you are really so bad at modding that you're not even willing to go there, then I sincerely doubt that you'll be getting anywhere.

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Seafire wrote:Tell me why you can't use stuff like eschaton...

If you are really so bad at modding that you're not even willing to go there, then I sincerely doubt that you'll be getting anywhere.
i dont know it just doesnt work for me. #1 i dont know how to use #2 tutorials can be confusing, #3 sumtimes it just wont open for me at all.

go where?

Pielogist
Ranger

Post by Pielogist » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:15 am

Try harder.
Ask for help, instead of requesting mods.
if you have a question about how to use, ask.
If you have a problem with opening, ask.

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:29 am

Seriously, some of these tutorials are dead easy. If you can't learn them in the month that I did, you either can't speak english or are just mentally retarded. And learn to read a metaphor when you see one.

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:46 am

Can someone give me actual pictures uploaded on www.tinypic.com cause i cant see the pics in te AI Spawning tut cause so many ? boxes!

PLZ?
Click!

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:36 pm

you know, i dont give a crap about argueing and tuts and all that. i cant mod. so waht. why do u care? u shouldnt. im just going to say nothing more, and let it go. this is a mod request forum. not a help guide. i dont need to hear your criticisms right now. my life is horrible as it is and getting worse. have no time to learn how to mod from tuts. i do better 1 on 1 instead of a guide. if this is a mod request forum then why arent many requests getting done. i dont care u dont need to answer. why should u care. just leave me alone about it i dont need your shit right now. i just want a mod. is that so much to ask for? now fuckoff about me learning to mod, i dont care, if it aint broke dont fi it. quit while your ahead. quit while im behind. just dropit

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:39 pm

woah!

deeeep.....

im doing your ultra fortress mod now....
MGM Sig