pavelow.....

Request new mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

icebulb

pavelow.....

Post by icebulb » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:21 pm

you may think i'm talking about the dumn pave low in MW2, but i was actually thinking of the real one. I can't do this mod because i really don't get wings or blender, and also you have to add a ton of seats because it can hole more than 38 troops, and can hold 20,000 ibs on an external hook. i would use it in the island, or some thing else i really dont know but i just want the model in a map, so i can separate it easily, not from a meta tag or anything, please, i went until 12 o' clock trying to figure out wings and blender. plz i believe in you moderators.
Dubstep in a nutshell:
WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB CZZTWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Re: pavelow.....

Post by Mota-Lev » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:52 pm

icebulb wrote: plz i believe in you moderators.
So this is only directed at Alt, Shadow and Monoman??? or does that include all of the sites moderators?

Also go ask at a CE forum.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:32 pm

There is no difference than the MH-53 in Modern Warfare and the real Pave Low.

And one of these "Jolly Green Giants" could easily be done in Mac, if you use the pelican as a base vehi or even the UH-60 in Ambush. Although I really don't give a shit because the UH-60 is quite sufficient.

And only me and Amy have it. Well, I think she does.

icebulb

Post by icebulb » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:41 pm

[quote="Seafire"]There is no difference than the MH-53 in Modern Warfare and the real Pave Low.

Well the cockpit windows have a pretty big significance. In the game its a circle, in real life its not a complete bubble
Dubstep in a nutshell:
WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB CZZTWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:43 pm

I think you guys can tell which one is real and which is in MW2.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Seafire wrote:There is no difference than the MH-53 in Modern Warfare and the real Pave Low.

And one of these "Jolly Green Giants" could easily be done in Mac, if you use the pelican as a base vehi or even the UH-60 in Ambush. Although I really don't give a shit because the UH-60 is quite sufficient.

And only me and Amy have it. Well, I think she does.
OF course i do, silly goose. That was like our uber sex in a can map...that lagged like hell.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Still lags for me.