Training Gulch

Request new mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

joebro123
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:42 am

Training Gulch

Post by joebro123 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:49 am

Could Some really good modder make a mod where I can play 8v8 online multiplayer practice, eg. 16 other AI dudes that I could practice online multiplayer with, possibly with different skill levels. I can't do this myself because I don't know how to, and if anyone could teach me or make a tutorial that would be gr8!!!

thx alot, and please help!

User avatar
Kayar
Delta Force
Posts: 4215
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:59 am
Location: Elsewhere.
Contact:

Re: Training Gulch

Post by Kayar » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:13 am

AI can't be on teams or act in place of players. AI can only be as smart as the AI you see in campaign on Legendary. You can't have AI emulate the skill, quick thinking, and actions of a real player.

We CAN give you a map with AI in it that you can fight. But none of them will be on your team, they will all be against you, and if I were to make this, I would not put in only 16, I would put in at least 50 because I would want to see you get swarmed and killed.
Image
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

User avatar
Alfaz
Operative
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: an R/V in the mojave cooking meth
Contact:

Re: Training Gulch

Post by Alfaz » Sat May 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Kayar wrote: We CAN give you a map with AI in it that you can fight. But none of them will be on your team, they will all be against you, and if I were to make this, I would not put in only 16, I would put in at least 50 because I would want to see you get swarmed and killed.
This i would like to see
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
Image
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean
Alfaz wrote:DICKS EVERYWHERE

User avatar
Sugarlumps
Ranger
Posts: 1543
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Training Gulch

Post by Sugarlumps » Sat May 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Image
You were saying?
Image
Click!

joebro123
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:42 am

Re: Training Gulch

Post by joebro123 » Sun May 02, 2010 12:40 am

No youre wrong i've played mods where I have AI on my team vs AI on another team but still if anyone could make a mod as close as they could to the real online multiplayer that would be awesome

User avatar
Pielogist
Ranger
Posts: 914
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 12:55 am
Location: Guess.
Contact:

Re: Training Gulch

Post by Pielogist » Sun May 02, 2010 1:15 am

^ ask a CE forum.

User avatar
wernarner84
Peon
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:32 pm
Location: Bloodgulch Outpost Alpha

Re: Training Gulch

Post by wernarner84 » Sun May 02, 2010 3:13 am

Well, a good mod to base it off of would be Grunt Attack on HDM, it has blue and red team AI's. But you could swap the bipd of the grunts with, say, a player or a marine or something.
TaxiService wrote: Not the mod, but the fact that you did actually learn how to do some basic things! 0_0
I am very happy for you, Human! i hope to see more of you!

User avatar
Alfaz
Operative
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: an R/V in the mojave cooking meth
Contact:

Re: Training Gulch

Post by Alfaz » Sun May 02, 2010 3:26 am

The odst mod by rofl and omega was a pretty good one. They are pretty backspawn happy but it's good team vs team tacticaly. It's got grunts easy brutes medium and guarian elites hard. Check it out, don't have a link on hand so ask for one.
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
Image
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean
Alfaz wrote:DICKS EVERYWHERE

User avatar
Sugarlumps
Ranger
Posts: 1543
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Training Gulch

Post by Sugarlumps » Sun May 02, 2010 3:48 am

wernarner84 wrote:Well, a good mod to base it off of would be Grunt Attack on HDM, it has blue and red team AI's. But you could swap the bipd of the grunts with, say, a player or a marine or something.
Or marines and spartans against major and minor elites eh.
Another pic:
Image
And yes, the Grunt Attack is based off the CE thing, its a CE conversion.
Image
Click!

User avatar
Kayar
Delta Force
Posts: 4215
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:59 am
Location: Elsewhere.
Contact:

Re: Training Gulch

Post by Kayar » Sun May 02, 2010 10:10 am

Sir Lumps wrote:its a CE conversion.
I rest my case.
Image
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig


User avatar
Amy
Green Beret
Posts: 3628
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:22 pm
Location: Mota-Lev's house.
Contact:

Re: Training Gulch

Post by Amy » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:42 pm

I originally made a mod where there were 15 AI Spartans all of different colors, and mostly different weapons. The skill ranged from noob to pro and were placed in cliche places. It was like having a real slayer match. Then i did something and it died. The end.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest