oh noes!!!

Request new mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Alfaz
Operative

oh noes!!!

Post by Alfaz » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:09 pm

hey yeah i had some awesome tags i converted and ripped. (all credit will be given if i release or can find out who) and now they wont work. they work perfectly fine on my mombasa map, but dont work on bloodgulch. no object, no fire, nothing, only the crosshairs, ammo meter. and also if i pick 1 up i cant drop it.

so ill assume i fucked them up so can some one help me out with some new weapons? it would be greatly appreciated, i dont plan on releasing mods with them b/c i get flamed for using them, so i usually just keep to myself. thanks have a nice day.
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean
Alfaz wrote:DICKS EVERYWHERE

Sven
SEAL

Re: oh noes!!!

Post by Sven » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:25 am

Erm, did you rip the tags from CE? And are you importing them into the regular BG on PC or Mac?
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Alfaz wrote:converted and ripped.
what do you mean with that? how did you convert them? the problem is probably in that process!
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:51 pm

TaxiService wrote:
Alfaz wrote:converted and ripped.
what do you mean with that? how did you convert them? the problem is probably in that process!
most likely. im not very good at converting. like really bad. horrible if you will. ive been flamed on the subject many a time.
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean
Alfaz wrote:DICKS EVERYWHERE