Spawn Ai

Request new mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Amy
Green Beret

Re: Spawn Ai

Post by Amy » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:15 am

Oh sorry, thought you said both were good mods.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 am

oh i wasnt mad at you lol.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Sky Killer Mods

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:07 pm

ya he was mad at me for nothing for some reason. and i was just confused! ok? i was confused so plz dont get mad at me for wondering. and i can prove it. i have made mods. but most of them were when i was a noob modder. look up assualt snipers on halodemomods.com that is my mod. i was kinda a noob then but a lot of ppl love that mod! i tried to make it css and i thihk i uploaded a newer css version of the mod. have fun with my mod and dont call me names.!!!!

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Sky Killer Mods wrote:ya he was mad at me for nothing for some reason. and i was just confused! ok? i was confused so plz dont get mad at me for wondering. and i can prove it. i have made mods. but most of them were when i was a noob modder. look up assualt snipers on halodemomods.com that is my mod. i was kinda a noob then but a lot of ppl love that mod! i tried to make it css and i thihk i uploaded a newer css version of the mod. have fun with my mod and dont call me names.!!!!
you were bitchin and swearin. dont do that in excess lol.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Sky Killer Mods

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:13 pm

here is a link to my vid that i made. its alot better! than it is

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:10 pm

Mgalekgolo wrote:for spawning, put them in a vehicles actv and flip it in swordedit. for respawning you want to rip the spawner from the l4d mod. for intelligence, you want to mess around with the actor tag. use sparkys plugins.
Wow, thanks! There was a tutorial on HDM and it was like 500 steps. Yours is so simple, it deserves a sticky, seriously!
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

ManOfWar
Location: Under your bed.... or maybe your children's beds....

Post by ManOfWar » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Sky Killer Mods wrote:ok wat are you telling me now? im so confused and who ever the fuck say i wasnt a good modder fuck you! i knew how to put the biped in. i just didnt know how to respawn the fucking AI you dick face. ----) so leave me alone and i figured it out. so ya. stop posting on this thing. its dont if anyone wants it too bad! lol ILL prolly post it later tomorrow. cause i dont have school! yay! lol
Now I remember why I left here in the first place.. People who post pointless immature shit like that. *Facepalms and goes back to SA:MP*
OT: Almost anyone here can do this. Even I can, and I'm not that good. But anyway, I'm sure it's good for you, and I can appreciate that. Hope you have fun playing your AI map thing..
Oh, yeah, learn how to type, and if you're going to flame someone, do it with proper grammar...
That stuff'll corrode your hands, give you AIDS and then turn your corpse into a zombie that'll rape and kill everyone who attends your funeral, for the love of all that is holy don't open that glow stick.
Yeah, about that...

Sky Killer Mods

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:04 am

^^^^ i have horrible grammer ok? i suck at it! and ya.... Sorry at least i didn't abbreviate anything.
Vegerot wrote: Wow, thanks! There was a tutorial on HDM and it was like 500 steps. Yours is so simple, it deserves a sticky, seriously!

your welcome have fun with this! oh and your welcome! :)

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:21 am

ManOfWar wrote:Now I remember why I left here in the first place.. People who post pointless immature shit like that. *Facepalms and goes back to SA:MP*
I'd completely agree if you didn't join only in june of this year. >_>

ManOfWar
Location: Under your bed.... or maybe your children's beds....

Post by ManOfWar » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Noodle wrote:
ManOfWar wrote:Now I remember why I left here in the first place.. People who post pointless immature shit like that. *Facepalms and goes back to SA:MP*
I'd completely agree if you didn't join only in june of this year. >_>
Shhh.... xD
Though that does go to show how immature some people are... that I left that soon >.>'
That stuff'll corrode your hands, give you AIDS and then turn your corpse into a zombie that'll rape and kill everyone who attends your funeral, for the love of all that is holy don't open that glow stick.
Yeah, about that...