Spawn Ai

Request new mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Sky Killer Mods

Spawn Ai

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:28 am

Can someone make or show me a video or like a tut on how to spawn AI in bloodgulch.map, and like boost their intelligence plz? thank you!

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Re: Spawn Ai

Post by Mgalekgolo » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:54 am

for spawning, put them in a vehicles actv and flip it in swordedit. for respawning you want to rip the spawner from the l4d mod. for intelligence, you want to mess around with the actor tag. use sparkys plugins.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Sky Killer Mods

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:29 pm

ok well where can i get Sparkes tags, and wat is the l4d thing??? i am a good modder and i have fonzies modding pack and nekos modding pack. so i might have the app soo wats the l4d thing?

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Stupid tinypic removing my images

Sky Killer Mods

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:21 pm

ok now wat am i supposed to like wat am i supposed to rip? and can someone give me a link to the sparky's plugins? and again wat am i supposed to rip? and how to i change them to my own biped and not the flood.

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:24 pm

You don't rip anything. Study it and learn how to mod idiot.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Sky Killer Mods

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:32 pm

dont be a dick! and the dude who first postd told me to rip that tag or something. so dont be a dick and plz help!

Sky Killer Mods

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:41 pm

CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME! HOW TO YOU SPAWN AI USING THE SENRERiO! plz? i have this mod its called training gulch. it has like an 8 on 8 team of red vs blue spartans. and they just pwn! and its kinda funny. and can someone plz tell me or make a vid on how they did this? plz????

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Custom edition.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Sky Killer Mods

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:13 pm

wat do you mean ce?

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Oh, hahah, HAH, HAHAHAHAH! Hello there, "Sky Killer Mods," creator of the Aurora Borealis mod, as you credited yourself with on HDM, you lying son of a bitch!

I request that no one try to aid this asshole who claimed my original first mod as his own. No, I do not have proof of this claim, though if you go to the HDM database and check the Aurora Borealis mod right now you will see the note I typed in myself about him after fixing the issue. Unless the culprit himself can testify and say why in hell he ever decided that Aurora Borealis was his mod, I personally will refuse to associate or respond to any post he makes.

I'm surprised you had the guts (or the stupidity, rather) to post here.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:34 pm

omega dude who made the CE fail mods took credit for Blizzard once. Sucks balls.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Sky Killer Mods, you can make the mod you described with Eschaton.

You can download Eschaton 0.8.1 here: http://www.halodemomods.com/wiki/Tools#Eschaton
You can download my plugins here: http://www.halodemomods.com/wiki/File:S ... lugins.zip
You can download the "L4D" mod here, although you may not really need it (click on one of the folder-looking pictures in this post): viewtopic.php?f=100&t=13690

Now is the point at which you ask yourself, "Where do I find the information to modify in Eschaton?" The information you want to modify is found in the Meta Editor section of the actv, actr, bipd and scnr tags... and if you are using the same method used with the L4D mod, the itmc tag also.

More information: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=16058&p=191062&hilit=L4D#p191062
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:08 am

Sparky...
I request that no one try to aid this asshole who claimed my original first mod as his own.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:32 am

Divine wrote:Sparky...
I request that no one try to aid this asshole who claimed my original first mod as his own.
It's his choice. A request isn't the same as somehow actually physically impeding someone. I don't have command over people and that's fine by me. I just want this guy to come clean.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig