Needing just a few pieces of info..

Request new mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Mito

Re: Needing just a few pieces of info..

Post by Mito » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:43 am

Thank you so much. Hopefully this works! I have an AMAZING mod and I don't want anyone to miss out. :D

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:36 am

If your planning on hosting this mod for people make sure if its not css you release it. But if it css then that wont be needed unless you've added shit like weapons shooting scenery then its a hassle trying to play without the mod.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

wildrn
Peon

Post by wildrn » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:10 am

Mito wrote:
Thank you so much. Hopefully this works! I have an AMAZING mod and I don't want anyone to miss out. :D
Looking forward to it, good luck. :)
Sparky wrote:Click me repeatedly. Made ya look!
Sven wrote:I appreciate the help, Mgablergh.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:14 am

My word of advice:
Balance
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Unknown-D
Peon

Post by Unknown-D » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:43 am

Mito wrote:
Sounds interesting. :)
May peace prevail in this world.
Perhaps I should mod Halo again. Soon.

Mito

Post by Mito » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:19 am

I have been trying since mid July to get my server up and running.. BUT NO ONE CAN JOIN! I don't know what's happening here?!
Like my earlier posts said, portforwarding.com doesn't have my exact router and it's so frustrating. >.<
Please help! D:

Unknown-D
Peon

Post by Unknown-D » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:53 am

Mito wrote:I have been trying since mid July to get my server up and running.. BUT NO ONE CAN JOIN! I don't know what's happening here?!
Like my earlier posts said, portforwarding.com doesn't have my exact router and it's so frustrating. >.<
Please help! D:
I know something that might help a little...but still, most people won't be able to join. There's something I use called "Hamachi", and I use that to let my friends connect to my minecraft server. The thing about Hamachi is that it allows people to connect to your network/server, especially if you didn't bother portforwarding at all. But there is a downside to it. People who do not use Hamachi or know about your Hamachi network would be unable to connect to you(except for those who are connected to the network you created through Hamachi by using their Hamachi application to connect to your network), so yeah...quite pointless actually.

{DKW}drk

Post by {DKW}drk » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Suggustion: put Hamachi on HDM or MGM so they can DL and play on Mito's server and other people who have that problem,

Unknown-D
Peon

Post by Unknown-D » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:53 am

{DKW}drk wrote:Suggustion: put Hamachi on HDM or MGM so they can DL and play on Mito's server and other people who have that problem,

A link for a tutorial on installing Hamachi. It seems to be me that there is a download link in the description as well. Hopefully, it should be reliable enough. I hope.

By the way, Hamachi can also be used to host Minecraft servers as well(especially useful for mac users like me I guess, since I don't know how to port-forward at all >.>). I tested it myself with some other friends, and the server worked perfectly. But as for using Hamachi to host Halo Demo servers...I don't know. But it seems possible to me.

I recently found this on HDM as well, not sure if it might help.
http://www.halodemomods.com/wiki/Port_Forwarding