leftover_crack
SEAL

can someone make a mod where all weapons are

Post by leftover_crack » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:55 pm

1 2 or 3 hit kill

rocket launcher, fuel rod, shotgun 1 hit

sniper, pistol 2 hit kill

ar or ne other automatic wepons, and plasma weps(excluding fuel rod) 3 hit kill

i would only want this mod so people would play realisticly and not just go crazy in a turret and not worry about people killing them
the money fueled this empire & our racist history.
Although I'm forced to use it, the rules have all been set.
But life is not worth living when ur soul is in debt!

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:59 pm

Better idea: Set turret, vehicle collision, fuel rod, rocket, and flame damage to 0, then watch the noobs try and kill you with them and laugh your ass off.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

leftover_crack
SEAL

Post by leftover_crack » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:17 pm

Kayar wrote:Better idea: Set turret, vehicle collision, fuel rod, rocket, and flame damage to 0, then watch the noobs try and kill you with them and laugh your ass off.
no cause ur just a noob when u abuse them just like how ur a noob when u abuse a sniperand use it for close range and if u want to get rid of noob just make a server called password is pass and none of them will join cause the dont read

and its the people that are good at the game that take risks no the noobs i want to change the style of game play not just get rid of nubs

Andor
Operative

Post by Andor » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:32 pm

I'm shitting myself laughing at simply how ironic that is. Ahem. Sorry.
On topic:
But Halo is based around the future; what's realistic now won't be in the future: and therefore halo is realistic already.
-A
Go Here: http://hosted.filefront.com/TheAndor
For my Mods, including the Evolution Trilogy, Refresh, and More....

leftover_crack
SEAL

Post by leftover_crack » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:43 pm

Andor wrote:I'm shitting myself laughing at simply how ironic that is. Ahem. Sorry.
On topic:
But Halo is based around the future; what's realistic now won't be in the future: and therefore halo is realistic already.
-A
in the future people would still have just as much health u retarded simple person and in the future weps would do more damage not less

and in the future people wont jump 10 feet high to dodge rockets

the only realistic thin in it is that u hear his heart beat when there are people on the radar and u have low health
Last edited by leftover_crack on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:45 pm

hey stfu do not talk to a real vetrain of mac modding like that :x
TsGh

leftover_crack
SEAL

Post by leftover_crack » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:46 pm

tyler777 wrote:hey stfu do not talk to a real vetrain of mac modding like that :x
who?

Fuel
Green Beret

Post by Fuel » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:54 pm

Wow some of you are gretarded >_>

sniper would be one hit kill
and people in the future could jump 10 feet in the air >_> with combat suits >_> nubs

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:59 pm

Yes, let me make a point by saying that it is not "health" but armor, therefore the humans obviously have more superior armor in the future and so would have more "health" as you so incorrectly label it.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

leftover_crack
SEAL

Post by leftover_crack » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:48 pm

Kayar wrote:Yes, let me make a point by saying that it is not "health" but armor, therefore the humans obviously have more superior armor in the future and so would have more "health" as you so incorrectly label it.
armor logically equils shield so that would make the bar armor and the little bars under it health

and wepons advance with armor so if there is armor that makes it so u would be shot in the head 20 times and not die there would be a gun/ammo made to kill u in one shot in the head

lewbylew
Veteran

Post by lewbylew » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:41 pm

technically u r right, and all the things should be 1, 2 or 3 hit kills but have you ever thought of reading the handbook thing that comes with halo
Halo Combat Evolved Handbook Thingy wrote:human soldiers have used performance-enhancing equipment for hundreds of years, and you're MJOLNIR battle suit represents the current pinnacle of military technology. As a product of the SPARTAN-II project where bio-engineered and technologically enhanced for better reflexes, eyesight, and coordination, the addition of you're MJOLNIR armor makes you nearly invincible
This means that you (and everyone else) has MJOLNIR class armor, which combined with you're enhanced stuff makes you nearly invincible therefore proving you're theory of one, two and three hit wrong!!!

PWNT NOOB

Moxus
Delta Force

Post by Moxus » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:18 am

leftover_crack wrote:armor logically equils shield
No. Armor does not logically equal shield. You can have armor without a shield, look at today's soldiers. By the way, people will probably take your arguments a little more seriously if you spelled right.

-=Moxus=-
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

leftover_crack
SEAL

Post by leftover_crack » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:03 am

lewbylew wrote:technically u r right, and all the things should be 1, 2 or 3 hit kills but have you ever thought of reading the handbook thing that comes with halo
Halo Combat Evolved Handbook Thingy wrote:human soldiers have used performance-enhancing equipment for hundreds of years, and you're MJOLNIR battle suit represents the current pinnacle of military technology. As a product of the SPARTAN-II project where bio-engineered and technologically enhanced for better reflexes, eyesight, and coordination, the addition of you're MJOLNIR armor makes you nearly invincible
This means that you (and everyone else) has MJOLNIR class armor, which combined with you're enhanced stuff makes you nearly invincible therefore proving you're theory of one, two and three hit wrong!!!

PWNT NOOB
but what fun is there in a shooter game where u are invincible/nearrly invincible

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:44 am

Your not nearly invicable in halo. All you need it good aim with pistol. Or 1 grenade and 20 ar bullets and good aim. Instant kill. Even good timing with sniper. Or just get really flukey head shots. or just be good at halo and ppl aren't invicable.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Moxus
Delta Force

Post by Moxus » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:02 pm

I "owned" a player in a Ghost on Full once (or maybe it was Demo... not sure). It was on Bloodgulch, and the person in the Ghost went behind a hill. I estimated where the Ghost would come up, aimed and chucked a Frag grenade on the very top of the hill. The Ghost came right over the grenade as it exploded. The Ghost went into a slow forward spiral, and a short burst from the Assault Rifle finished him off.

The reason why I'm telling you this is to re-enforce Mota-Lev's point with my own experience. Players in Halo are not invincible, not even close. All you need to know is how to anticipate enemy movements, how to counter them, as well as good use of weapons and vehicles.

-=Moxus=-
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.