Peril H3 mod?

Request new mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Alfaz
Operative

Peril H3 mod?

Post by Alfaz » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:02 pm

I have heard of the mod Peril H3. sadly its for halo full game. Anybody know where i can get it for demo? or if anybody can change it to demo? anything? i just want to use the peril H3 mod. Plz help.
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean
Alfaz wrote:DICKS EVERYWHERE

Mike7766
Operative

Re: Peril H3 mod?

Post by Mike7766 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:09 pm

theres a tool called Harbringer, and it transfers mods from Full to Demo
http://www.halodemomods.com/wiki/File:Harbinger.zip
there ya go!
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Mike77660
Steam name: mike77660
If you see either Mike7766 or Mike77660 ANYWHERE, it's probably me!

Fuel
Green Beret

Post by Fuel » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:24 pm

peril is a ce map

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Mike7766 wrote:theres a tool called Harbringer, and it transfers mods from Full to Demo
there ya go!
CE> Full, stupid.

Fuel
Green Beret

Post by Fuel » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Seafire wrote:
Mike7766 wrote:theres a tool called Harbringer, and it transfers mods from Full to Demo
there ya go!
CE> Full, stupid.
I posted after him >_>
Fail

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Well i already have harbinger and it doesnt work i have tried many times. i have eschuelan(?) i have tons of modding tools but i just cant figure out how to use them. can someone just make me the mod? if they can, i am just incapable of modding and such. plz someone

Well not make it but transfer the files? something?
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Er, in what way does Harbinger not work?

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Seafire wrote:Er, in what way does Harbinger not work?

For some reason it doesn't recognize the map as a halo CE map or demo

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Can some tell me how to use the harbinger in a simple way?

Altimit01
Eschaton Dev
Eschaton Dev

Post by Altimit01 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:22 pm

I dunno why these nubbins are pointing you to Harbinger since it's a CE->Full program and you said you wanted CE->Demo. That being said, you need to already have full to do a CE->Demo conversion using QAR. Both Harbinger and QAR operate by selecting the target map which is to be converted and the folder containing all of the full version map files. QAR additionally requires you to select the folder containing all of the demo map files. From there it's a simple matter of pressing the conversion button and waiting. If the program simply doesn't allow you to select the file then restarting it will probably fix the problem. If the program says it's not a valid file then you're SOL. More than likely this is useless since I'm willing to be you don't have full version.
Disclaimer: I am no longer active. Any posts, PMs or other communication I use has no guarantee of accuracy or follow up.
Download Eschaton: Mediafire

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Altimit01 wrote:I dunno why these nubbins are pointing you to Harbinger since it's a CE->Full program and you said you wanted CE->Demo. That being said, you need to already have full to do a CE->Demo conversion using QAR. Both Harbinger and QAR operate by selecting the target map which is to be converted and the folder containing all of the full version map files. QAR additionally requires you to select the folder containing all of the demo map files. From there it's a simple matter of pressing the conversion button and waiting. If the program simply doesn't allow you to select the file then restarting it will probably fix the problem. If the program says it's not a valid file then you're SOL. More than likely this is useless since I'm willing to be you don't have full version.

As much as that helps [a lot] i still dont think i could do it. I really dont know how to use any modding tools. can you explain how to use QAR easily and/or where to get it?

Kiyoshi
Commando

Post by Kiyoshi » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Search, Read tuts. jesus...

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Jonathon N. Quail II wrote:Search, Read tuts. jesus...

Well its not my fault it didnt come instructions for people like me

Altimit01
Eschaton Dev
Eschaton Dev

Post by Altimit01 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:25 pm

It did come with instructions and a full explanation of how it works in the topic it was released in. I think HDM links back to that thread.
Disclaimer: I am no longer active. Any posts, PMs or other communication I use has no guarantee of accuracy or follow up.
Download Eschaton: Mediafire

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:53 am

Okay thanks. Ill check it out then. Guess i wont b getting a Peril H3 anytime soon :|