Can someone make a fort?

Request new mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Alfaz
Operative

Can someone make a fort?

Post by Alfaz » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Can someone make me a map with a fort? A good fort not fort made out of logs. Unless its incredibly detailed and such. And can it have spikers, ak47s, swat team machine guns [i forget what they are called sorry, :( ] and any other cool looking human guns? thanks
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean
Alfaz wrote:DICKS EVERYWHERE

Zodiark
SEAL

Re: Can someone make a fort?

Post by Zodiark » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:43 am

[VK]Nothing wrote:Can someone make me a map with a fort? A good fort not fort made out of logs. Unless its incredibly detailed and such. And can it have spikers, ak47s, swat team machine guns [i forget what they are called sorry, :( ] and any other cool looking human guns? thanks
hmmm...

maybe i could make one when i get some spare time when i am not working on gold saucer. (maybe) and it wont be made out of logs

Hostbot
Ranger

Post by Hostbot » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:48 am

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Zodiark wrote:
[VK]Nothing wrote:Can someone make me a map with a fort? A good fort not fort made out of logs. Unless its incredibly detailed and such. And can it have spikers, ak47s, swat team machine guns [i forget what they are called sorry, :( ] and any other cool looking human guns? thanks
hmmm...

maybe i could make one when i get some spare time when i am not working on gold saucer. (maybe) and it wont be made out of logs

cool thatb be great. I dont care if you take your time with mods i ask for. So take your time :mrgreen:
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean
Alfaz wrote:DICKS EVERYWHERE