team tourney

Everything about RSD and its mods.
LordLothar
SEAL

team tourney

Post by LordLothar » Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:15 pm

why dont we have a team tourney also or a ffa tourney but the trouble would be getting a date that everyone agrees with and the maps
my ideas for a team tourney map would be hallway battles, fortress, bunkers, the rock, HS assault (depending on size of the team) and for ffa i cant think of a good one right now
for the days im good for usually any weekend and during the week is not likely but what would really be great if we could get togehter for christmas break (because its long) that is if your family is like mine and lock yourselves in your house and dont go anywhere
hooah
Ich stehe alleine

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:31 pm

A team tournament would not have to take place over a weekend. It could go for example, 3 weeks with a final the last few days. If everyone thinks enough people would be interested I can set up the registration.

LordLothar
SEAL

Post by LordLothar » Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:40 am

and another problem would be the mods just last night this noob was hosting a game he didnt know how to host and he didnt have gp so what would be a good idea would be to set up hosts i could reinstall rsd w/o the gp mods or we could just play with gp because the peps that actully play rsd do have gp
hooah
Ich stehe alleine

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:31 pm

I think it should be with mods since the majority of people who play would have them. Also if the noobs wanted to play they install the mods. If you wanted to include the noobs, then they would have to at least have maps.

LordLothar
SEAL

Post by LordLothar » Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:50 pm

that was the point i was trying to get at and also im happy to annouce that ive gotten a rsd player with gp1 and gp2 and he can get any maps becuase he has dsl and if hes gonna be devouted beats me
hooah
Ich stehe alleine