Please Note: This tutorial is for nulling everything in the game that Involves HUD, if you only wish to null one thing out, please read this thoroughly and find the thing you want nulled and follow my instructions on how to do it. You can do this to make your maps more realistic, or make your map and machinima map.
Revised by Veen.
1. Open your map in Eschaton 0.7 or later.
2. Go to the 'Bipd' (Biped) Tag.
3. Select 'characters\cyborg_mp\cyborg_mp'.
4. Go to the Reference Swapper.
5. Find the two "UNHI" (Unit HUD Interface) Tags, and swap them with "Nulled out"
(This nulls the health bar and radar.)
6. Go to the "hudg" (HUD Globals) tag, go to the Reference Swapper, and 'Null out' everything except the font tags, and the 'Post-game Carnage Report'.
(This nulls out damage arrows, annoying popup text, etc.)
7. Go to the 'Matg' (Globals) tag. Under Reference swapper, null out the two GRHI tags.
(This stops the Grenade counter from showing.)
8. Go to the 'Vehi' (Vehicles) tag, null out all the UNHI tags. Do that will ALL the vehicles.
(This nulls the vehicle crosshairs/reticules)
9. Go to the Weap (Weapons) tag. Null out all the 'whpi' tags for each weapon.
(This nulls the weapon crosshairs/reticules and ammo counters)
10. Test your map and whoa! You are now playing without any HUD!
This mod and other will be included in Fonzie's Mod Pack V5
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS