(TUTORIAL) Flashlight modifications

Moderator: Halo Moderators

rEsTnPeAcEz
Veteran

(TUTORIAL) Flashlight modifications

Post by rEsTnPeAcEz » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Hey people im new to Mac Gaming Mods. Just call me RIPz.

Anyway so there is many different kind of mods you can do for the flashlight ligh tag in biped tag.

One option is to make a jetpack by swapping the ligh tag with explosion tank shell. First you must go to the effect tag and null out the pctl tag and everthing thats not the jpt tag (DONT NULL THIS OUT OR IT WILL NOT WORK).

Next, go to the jpt tag (Damage Effect) and change all the damage to 0 and put the force to anything you want depends on how fast you want to go up.

An other option is to make it heal you so follow the steps with the jetpack until the jpt tag.

DONT TAKE OFF THE DAMAGE OR PUT UP THE FORCE.

You just have to scroll down till you see the tags Cyborg armor and Cyborg Shield. On the tags it should say 1 change it to -1.

By the way you should turn down the damage to about 50 so it takes longer to heal.

I think there is more options for example active camouflage (There is a mod you can get at HDM called Cloaking Device by Sparky) here it is http://www.halodemomods.com/wiki/File:C ... Sparky.zip.
I hope this works :lol:
Last edited by rEsTnPeAcEz on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ranger

Re: (TUTORIAL) Flashlight modifications

Post by 002 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Hello. There hasn't been a new tutorial in quite a long time. It's great you're coming up with ideas, and yeah, there's a ton you can do with that ligh tag. I used to have an anti-gravity mod somewhere on my old computer but I may have lost it. You can also make a shield jammer, a suicide button, a self-destruct button, etc. Pretty neat :)

Anyway, you only have to change Cyborg and Cyborg Shields to 0 if you don't want damage taken. As for your healing effect, you can change it to something like -0.05 to heal 5% the rate. This value is pretty much a multiplier.

As for jetpacks, you may also want to reduce the force to something that's a a little greater than the force of gravity so you don't smack into the BSP collision ceiling. Jetpacks were made to have people fly to their safety, not implode people to their deaths.

Very good!

rEsTnPeAcEz
Veteran

Re: (TUTORIAL) Flashlight modifications

Post by rEsTnPeAcEz » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Thanks for replying i wasn't sure if I was right.