Sparky (for making the Chainspawning effe)
Taxi (for helping test and create the idea)
Darth Vader (for finding errors in this tutorial)
RIPz (for helping to test)
What you'll need:
- Sparky's Chainspawning Grenades
- Import two instances of Sparky's Chainspawning explosion effe. Note that you'll need a map with Chainspawning nades, as the tags are currently in HEK format.
- Duplicate (export and re-import) the Needle proj tag twice.
- Name the first Needle proj tag as "airstrike\drone" and the second as "airstrike\riser"
- Switch the weapon of your choice to fire the Needle.
- Change the "drone" to chainspawn the "riser" by switching the needle detonation effe with the first chainspawning explosion effe.
- In the first chainspawning explosion effe, set Reflexives > Events > Events 1 > Reflexives > Parts > Parts 08 > Bitmask16s and check "Face Down Regardless of Location".
- Change the drone's max range to 500.
- Change the riser to bounce off all materials.
- Change the riser's detonation effe to the second chainspawining explosion effe.
- Change all chainspawning slots in the second chainspawning effe to the frag grenade.
- Set the riser's velocity as 0, maximum range as 20 and gravity as -10.
- Change the drone to attach to all materials.
- Mess with the max range settings of the riser for a higher/lower airstrike.
- Instead of using frag nades, use rockets with no speed and high gravity. Use the flag "oriented along velocity" so the rockets point down, and duplicate them so they don't conflict with other rocket-using weapons.
- Use a new model for the drone!
- Disable autoaim on the Airstrike (range=0)
- Darth Vader wrote:make the drone chainspawn 3 risers. Much more effective for those who used grenades as their payloads. also, set the payload gravity scale to something about 8(base size spread)