[TuT] Tractor Beam

Moderator: Halo Moderators

G[v]N
Green Beret

Re: [TuT] Tractor Beam

Post by G[v]N » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:33 am

Sparky wrote:But the material effects get messed up - human armor and leaves (and other biomaterials like other players) reflect the projectile and push you back. It's almost like a sword lunge in reverse ;)
Jet pack thruster, rawr!
I'ma work on that.
Moxus wrote:Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:35 pm

To make a jet pack, just add some force to the firing effect jpt! of any weapon. I'm using a flamethrower jetpack in the Rainforest of Doom environment coming soon.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Rofldonutburger
Commando

Post by Rofldonutburger » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Can I beta test? :D
Dead. derp

G[v]N
Green Beret

Post by G[v]N » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Sparky wrote:To make a jet pack, just add some force to the firing effect jpt! of any weapon. I'm using a flamethrower jetpack in the Rainforest of Doom environment coming soon.
Aweshum!
Moxus wrote:Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:53 pm

G[v]N wrote:
Sparky wrote:To make a jet pack, just add some force to the firing effect jpt! of any weapon. I'm using a flamethrower jetpack in the Rainforest of Doom environment coming soon.
Aweshum!
Oh, oops, you'll also need to add some values to the minimum and maximum damage - 1 will do fine and doesn't really affect anyone adversely.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

G[v]N
Green Beret

Post by G[v]N » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:44 pm

See, I knew something was missing.

But it's 'kay, because I discovered something that will revolutionize machinima cameras. XD