DizzPy - Fonzie's Melodic / Rap

Everything related to music.
Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

DizzPy - Fonzie's Melodic / Rap

Post by Fonzeh » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Hey guys figured id post what im doing now in hurr.

Essentially this is what i do instead of modding as my hobbie.

https://soundcloud.com/dizzpy/sets/dizzpy-mixtape

There is some serious killer shit especially if you like rap and appreciate flow and melody. Me and my friend created the beats from scratch using logic, and they are totally all awesome IMO.

If you like us please like our facebook page and show your friends!

https://www.facebook.com/DizzPy
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Re: DizzPy - Fonzie's Melodic / Rap

Post by nil » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:08 pm

Awesome. I remember you showing some of these before to me a while back. Are the voices yours in the songs?
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:54 pm

If you listen to the mixtape playlist, I am "Pyro", I'm the first one to come on and the other is my Partner DJ Dizzd0t. The songs alternate between me and him starting out. But yeah looking for some good criticism, so please guys let me know what you think and if you like it send it around to other people who may enjoy it! Literally finally releasing this after a year of pre production, beat making, and hardcore Logic Pro X Editing.
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS

zapconquest
Ranger

Post by zapconquest » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:16 pm

Pretty sick man! It's obvious how much work you put into this. I'm about 7 tracks in, so far I'm really digging Harbringer and Groove. In some places the mix seems a bit too bass heavy but overall it's pretty solid.

Fonzeh
Ranger

Post by Fonzeh » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:43 am

Eh were slowly learning more and more about mixing and mastering as we grow as artists. I like Harbringer a Lot myself lol. If you heard I say good luck good run, marathan, came out year ago when i was young i was up modding halo.

lol these rhymes man. Glad you liked it! Please show your friends, totally trying to get our music out.
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS