Hurray!

Everything about X-Plane.
Noodle
Delta Force

Hurray!

Post by Noodle » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:38 pm

An X-Plane forum? Well, what a birthday gift for me and all of us. :P (Birthday on 31st)

Thank you monoman!

halonerd147
Peon

Re: Hurray!

Post by halonerd147 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:31 pm

w00t w00t, i like x-plane, now if i only didn't get myself banned from x-plane.org, at least i got tons of XP8 planes
Damn you Banhammer of X-Plane.org!!!
Me: Awesome yet Nerdy

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:47 am

Lol, what happened?

halonerd147
Peon

Post by halonerd147 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:02 pm

-SpitFire- wrote:Lol, what happened?
it was 2 years back, the first website i made an account on, i didn't know there was a limit to the things i could download, so when i hit the limit i got mad and made a new account, actually a few, it was stupid of me, i got unbanned thanks to austin(x-plane has great customer support, i get an email a few hours later) and i got unbanned. i ask the dude if i can make another account because i don't like the name "andymarnache"(other names like that just with a U, a, etc for a last letter).(and it was nicholas, not austin). He didn't answer but he said he reset my password, i made an account (macman147, i uploaded some planes) and i abandoned the other one's. I found out 2 weeks later that i could have a custom member title thingy, i am dumb, i could've done that with my older account where he reset my password. Epic fail by me. And he also thought a made a video called "S7 sucks sh**", i think i heard of him on x-plane.org. I didn't make the video. Well i wish they didn't block IP's there.

-halonerd147
Damn you Banhammer of X-Plane.org!!!
Me: Awesome yet Nerdy