Modding Halo: Combat Evolved for the Xbox 360.

Everything related to console gaming.
Vegerot
SEAL

Modding Halo: Combat Evolved for the Xbox 360.

Post by Vegerot » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:54 pm

I know the 1st thing you're all going to all going to say is "JUST MOD IT ON THE MAC!" and although I know that, I just want to mod it for the sake of modding it. I know how to mod (VERY well actually, I've made some pretty advanced mods, but I have a habit of not releasing something unless 110% perfect, so I guess some of the best mods of all time are gonna rot in my magnetic hard drive), all I need to know how to do is to view the data on my flash drive. Where are some apps like Xplorer360 and Xport360 but like a Macintosh version of them? ALso all the programs mentioned in this video. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TBpn9Bu ... dded#at=37[/youtube]
Last edited by Vegerot on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

kiddten
Commando

Re: Modding Halo: Combat Evolved for the Xbox 360.

Post by kiddten » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:58 pm

The "1st" thing I was gonna say is just fucking search it on google, OR JUST FUCKING DUALBOOT OR SOME SHIT SERIOUSLY.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:06 pm

I looked, nothing there. This place is always my last resort (well actually, Yahoo! Answers is).
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:01 am

Modio, Lefluffie, and... youtube.
download halo CE to your flash drive(install it from the 360). IDK if that works with original Xbox games. BTW just use halo 3 for it if you can't.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:29 pm

best mods of all time my ass.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:30 am

Mgalekgolo wrote:Modio, Lefluffie, and... youtube.
download halo CE to your flash drive(install it from the 360). IDK if that works with original Xbox games. BTW just use halo 3 for it if you can't.
I know, I just got the game from the Xbox Live MarketPlace (I have it on disk, but one of my friends said that it has better graphics when you get it on the 360, like with Halo 2's graphics. He lied), then I copied it to my flash drive. But all it says on my computer is my music folder, my work folder, and my Xbox folder. In the latter-most one, all it says is data001-007 (I think). And everywhere I look [on the internet] it's all Windows stuff.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:37 am

that happens when its essentaily a windows gaming PC.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.