Spawn Ai

Request new mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Sky Killer Mods

Re: Spawn Ai

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:34 am

hey dude who made the borialis thing. srry that i did that. noone plays that mod and i keep doing something wrong with my posts to where i have to like to something with someone elses description. srry. it had to do with hdemolauncher. everytime i uploaded a mod it would say that the person under mes description and mod. if you havnt changed it then i will gladly change it back. srry. and thank you sparky for helping me. i really want to spawn ai. that will respawn. thank you :) and srry borialis guy!

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:50 am

Alright, fair enough then, no hard feelings since it was an honest mistake, sorry I harped on you about it. I changed it, so no problem. Thank you.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Sky Killer Mods

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:55 am

thx sparky, or kylar which ever one you are. lol and im still trying to like figure out how to spawn my own ai using that gun thing. like i want to spawn spartans. with incredible inteligence. how do i do that?

Sky Killer Mods

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:56 am

can someone just make me a vid on how to do this plz?

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:47 am

ok, lol its kayar btw. first, you haz to edit teh actr tag for the AI's. you cannot spawn AI by a gun. rip (extract recursively) the zombie spawner itmc. then switch teh zombies in the vehicle to whatever AI ya wont. doen.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Sky Killer Mods

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:33 pm

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! IT FUCKING WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! OOOH YAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL thank you sparky and thank you Mgalekgolo, thx for all the help! and i am now going to upload this mod! and ppl will love it! but only if they are good with a sniper! hehe and at hiding!

thx! \ :) /

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:04 pm

ok cool. and your welcome. i dont mind now, since you probably dont know, but we are usually adverse to using CE for our mods, unless it was made in CE by us (I/E. sparky, me, amy, whoever is in the community) so if you have CE in your mod, this time i dont mind, but just warning you, people will flame lol. also please join MGM. if your email doesnt work just use cheesedude@coolsite.net

Sky Killer Mods

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:13 pm

i am a member of mgm and wat are you talking abut the ce thing? ik that most ppl usually get their ai maps from like hce.halomaps.org or something but. wat were you talking about with the ce thing?

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:57 pm

That is CE you tard. Just export some Ai from the b30 map and chuck them in bloodgulch. Its not hard for a 'good' modder as you claim to be.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:42 pm

what you dont want to do is rip stuff like HALO 3 WEAPIONZ in halo 1, unless we made it. dont rip: CE BSP'S, SCEN, ACTV, WEAPs
what i think is acceptable is JUST a biped that you play as, or the Z_item_collection in the incy in the ITMC. i take back the scenery thing, just dont over do it. here is an example of a reasonable mod
http://www.halodemomods.com/wiki/File:B ... _Final.zip (heh i just like that map)

this is over doing it.
http://www.halodemomods.com/wiki/File:Databank.zip
note the overlaps lol.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:38 pm

first mod is alright
second looks CE....
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Sky Killer Mods

Post by Sky Killer Mods » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:36 pm

ok wat are you telling me now? im so confused and who ever the fuck say i wasnt a good modder fuck you! i knew how to put the biped in. i just didnt know how to respawn the fucking AI you dick face. ----) so leave me alone and i figured it out. so ya. stop posting on this thing. its dont if anyone wants it too bad! lol ILL prolly post it later tomorrow. cause i dont have school! yay! lol

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? also that is no way to make friends. and please use (Semi)proper grammar, like so.
Sky Killer Mods wrote:Ok, what are you telling me now? I'm so confused and who ever the fuck said I wasn't a good modder, fuck you! I knew how to put the biped in. I just didn't know how to respawn the fucking AI, you dick face. So leave me alone, I figured it out. Stop posting on this topic. If anyone wants it too bad! I'm Joking, I'll probably post it later tomorrow, because I don't have school, yay!

Also, why did I just do that. :S
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:53 am

I retract my apology in favor of disapproval.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Divine wrote:first mod is alright
second looks CE....
1. that is the point. i said the first was an example of a good mod, and the other was an example of a CE shithole.
@skykiller i was giving you a fucking friendly warning NOT TO USE FUCKING CE AND RELEASE IT HERE! Read the post before making assumptions bitch. god i hate noobs who think theyre good. PROVE IT!