Yeeeeeeeeeeee.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Slapzy
Ranger

Yeeeeeeeeeeee.

Post by Slapzy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:35 pm

First time I've actually bought a game at release.
~ Teh Slapz
TaxiService wrote:OMG BARREL ROLL ON ACIDS
._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._.
WHOOHHAGHGHHGEHGR

Noodle
Delta Force

Re: Yeeeeeeeeeeee.

Post by Noodle » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Too bad it's gonna suck dick. >_>

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Thats a funny looking xbox dashboard. :P

Stupid tinypic removing my images

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:21 pm

whats YTU(] =|O _| _| A >?
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Slapzy
Ranger

Post by Slapzy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:10 am

I should have just went out and bought it from gamestop though, the fuckers on steam wont let me play it till tomorrow, but anyone that bought retail is already online. Q_Q
60 bucks > ~1k for a cheap entertainment center.
Fuck consoles, I don't do joydicks.
~ Teh Slapz
WHOOHHAGHGHHGEHGR

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Black Ops is the shit, treyarch impressed me
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

crazyshroom
Ranger
Location: I'm sorry I'm in your house cooking bacon for my family

Post by crazyshroom » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Ill give it credit for being balanced

Slapzy
Ranger

Post by Slapzy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:09 am

TBH, I think the PC version is a big fucking joke. Wasn't ready for release by any means, and I don't even think they did beta testing for it. They released it with so many blatant obvious issues that a single person installing it would have immediately noticed. It's still using dx9, the graphics are nothing compared to other modern games, not to mention unfinished textures in the maps... so half-assed. Tbh, it's just a 2006 game, cept back in 2006 when a game was released.. it actually ran. Not worth the $60. Campaign is so glitchy, the cinematics freeze and loop and shit. Multiplayer has countless lag and connection issues with the master server, as well as all the other players. The registry is a joke. The whole game is a fucking piece of shit at this point.

/Rant.

Yet I have already put in like 46 hours into it. O_o It's fun, just broken.
~ Teh Slapz
WHOOHHAGHGHHGEHGR

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:24 pm

^That was my philisophy with Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising.

tokage
Ranger

Post by tokage » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Maybe you could be comforted that the console version is better, but probably not.
Mostly it just seems people don't want a repeat of MW2, so not many people trying to abuse perks.

Also, hooray for no quicks-coping.

Slapzy
Ranger

Post by Slapzy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Tokage wrote:Maybe you could be comforted that the console version is better, but probably not.
Mostly it just seems people don't want a repeat of MW2, so not many people trying to abuse perks.

Also, hooray for no quicks-coping.

Fuck you, I love to quickscope Q_Q

COD is just like "NO WE'RE GOING TO GIVE YOU ALL SEMI NOOB SNIPERS BUT 1, AND WEAK DAMAGE SO YOU CAN'T SNIPE UNLESS IT'S HARDCORE, ALSO MAKE YOU ADS SUPER SLOW CAUSE WE CAN CAUSE WE CAN'T HANDLE QUICKSCOPERS SO FUCK YOU"

Quickscoping, is a style of gameplay, which is fun. It's no different than the guy that runs with a shotgun, the guy with the machine gun, or noob tube, or spams nades, or even the guy with the fully automatic rifle that prefires every corner and unloads whole clips through a wall to kill you. Just because they can. The only thing treyarch did, was try to discourage quickscopers from quickscoping because all the losers can't handle it. Try spamming a dragonov instead, unloading a full clip in two seconds is fun too. (Way fucking worse than quickscoping...) It seems if you want to snipe, the only way to do it in black ops, is to be a fucking noob camper.

Also last stand is still fucking over-used.
~ Teh Slapz
WHOOHHAGHGHHGEHGR

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:58 am

You can still quick scope just put the variable scope on zoom 2 or 3. On 3 its a lot quicker but yeah depends on your personal preference.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Slapzy
Ranger

Post by Slapzy » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:02 am

The point is, treyarch decided to "Gimp" the quickscopers in black ops. They nerfed gameplay changing the sniper rifles so that everything else would be affected by it. Seriously, what kind of sniper rifle requires 2-3 shots to kill? It's retarded. Even if you do quickscope, unless you're playing hardcore, the chances of you getting off two shots in the time it takes your opponent to fire off a 4 round burst, is pretty slim. Tryarch intentionally ruined the sniping playstyle in black ops.
~ Teh Slapz
WHOOHHAGHGHHGEHGR

BLACKHAWK5866
Ranger

Post by BLACKHAWK5866 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Slapzy wrote:The point is, treyarch decided to "Gimp" the quickscopers in black ops. They nerfed gameplay changing the sniper rifles so that everything else would be affected by it. Seriously, what kind of sniper rifle requires 2-3 shots to kill? It's retarded. Even if you do quickscope, unless you're playing hardcore, the chances of you getting off two shots in the time it takes your opponent to fire off a 4 round burst, is pretty slim. Tryarch intentionally ruined the sniping playstyle in black ops.
No, they made it accessible to anybody willing to try out their game. Yeah, 2-3 sniper shots is unrealistic, but so is so much other stuff in that game. You have to draw the line somewhere between playability and realism.

After playing the console version since launch, I can say that Treyarch definitely impressed me, compared to WaW. I just don't compare Infinity Ward's games to Treyarch's. They're basically their own completely different games if you actually pay attention. They just share the Call of Duty title. And as for the lag and glitching, it must be the crappy non-console version. Games aren't all about the graphics. It seems Treyarch wanted to try out a proximity rendering-type game. That allows them to have a much more massive amount of stuff going on without slowing the gameplay down of the player. I've had a blast playing their game so far.

Slapzy
Ranger

Post by Slapzy » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:17 pm

^My rant was regarding the PC version. The console version is awesome. The PC version is what I was discussing, they half-assed it. It only uses dx9, has major performance issues, several features dont work, such as theater mode and even simply changing teams. It's a good game, but they used 2006 technology to develop it for the PC platform, and they didn't do a very good job.
~ Teh Slapz
WHOOHHAGHGHHGEHGR