Pre-made Hacks for The Cheat?

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Mito

Pre-made Hacks for The Cheat?

Post by Mito » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:14 am

Just wondering if there were any pre-made hacks for The Cheat (Program for Halo).
I have the speed hack, flying warthogs, etc.. but I'm looking to see if there's any others (as I find the whole variable & values thing quite confusing).

If anyone's willing to explain to me how to easily USE the variables and values, that would help too.

Thanks! :rocker:
And yes, I post centered.

Amy
Green Beret

Re: Pre-made Hacks for The Cheat?

Post by Amy » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:20 am

Uh. Ignoring the trollface and the centered-ness of your post. I'm pretty sure a quick browse on HDM should show you what cheats there are. (if i am not mistaken.)
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:28 am

There are memory mods and memory editors. Also check out the tools. But for actual memory mods, try Fonzie's Mod Pack on the tools page, and try searching for "memory mod" on this forum.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:43 pm

There was a pack somewhere with several cheat files someone created that did interesting stuff (eg: change spawn weapon, change fall damage on or off, etc). Maybe it's in Fonzie's modding pack.

The memory modding stuff is actually really, really, outdated. If you're still on 10.6 or below and operating on Halo Demo, the memory stuff may operate decently well. Otherwise, I recommend not touching almost any of it including The Cheat, the memory mods, the memory modding template, etc. Modzy mentioned there was a more up-to-date alternative to The Cheat called BIt Slicer, so you may want to check that out.

Regardless of what tool you use, just check the tutorials to grab an understanding of them.. Maybe once I get HaloMD on the road, I can focus back on the memory stuff.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Mito

Post by Mito » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:09 am

This is everything I own already:

002's Assassin
CServerHealth
Fonzie's Modding Pack v5
Gun Warper (which sucks..)
The Cheat
HConsEnabler
Everyone vs. Host
Circular Warthog
Annoying Warthog Chaser

As for The Cheat hacking files:

3rd Person (Intel)
3rd Person (PPC)
Cloner
Extended Radar
Flying Warthogs
No Fall Damage
No Name
Score Hack (Slayer Only)
Speed Hack
Starting Weapons (CTF Only)
Teleporter Changer

I'm looking for more files for The Cheat... Not memory modding.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:52 am

Mito wrote:Gun Warper (which sucks..)
That's because you have no imagination >_>.

There's not that much else that's out there, go create your own if you want, which means you'll need to learn how to use The Cheat, not blindly use pre-made cheat files. Check The Cheat's help menu.

Again, this is all really outdated stuff, and not guaranteed to work correctly or consistently, especially on recent Macs and OS's.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Gogeta ;)

Post by Gogeta ;) » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Yeah, for some reason in newer OSs memory modding is more difficult. Also--wait, raincheck on that, I have a Facebook fight to attend to.

Modzy
Green Beret

Post by Modzy » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Gogeta ;) wrote:Yeah, for some reason in newer OSs memory modding is more difficult. Also--wait, raincheck on that, I have a Facebook fight to attend to.
Bit Slicer makes it pretty easy.

Mito

Post by Mito » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:10 am

Modzy wrote:Bit Slicer makes it pretty easy.
Really? I've heard about that, but again.. I'm horrible at the variable&value concept.
nil wrote:That's because you have no imagination >_>.
Nooo... it sucks because people who join, hate it.
I, personally, love it ^.^

Gogeta ;)

Post by Gogeta ;) » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Mito wrote:
I'm looking for more files for The Cheat... Not memory modding.
OH! You mean The Cheat! Okay, at first I thought you were talking about memory modding. Whew, I sure am stupid! /sarcasm

Mito

Post by Mito » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:26 am

Gogeta ;) wrote:OH! You mean The Cheat! Okay, at first I thought you were talking about memory modding. Whew, I sure am stupid! /sarcasm
No you aren't. I can see where you could get that, from what I said(:

Samuco
Peon

Post by Samuco » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:12 pm

I should probably update iServer :\

Ranger

Post by 002 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:10 am

If you know how to use Eschaton and a hexadecimal calculator, you could make your own cheats by adding offset and magic. You can also experiment by changing values yourself and looking up the new values via elimination.

Edit: I recommend you also get the color tool while you're on a mod hunt.