For you bronies out there...

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Ninosmr.

For you bronies out there...

Post by Ninosmr. » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:20 am

Hi there everyone, just a quick thread about one of my upcoming texture packs, the Brony pack, basically changes the skins of all vehicles and weapons (or at least the most heavily used weapons, but all vehicles), and looks awesome (check out the custom banshee contrail). sorry, i am a novice, and i do not know how to take screenshots of my mac, but i have uploaded my bitmaps file for anybody who wants to try out my texture pack in it's early stages. please note, this is my first texture pack, made entirely with seashore, i will have another texture pack coming out later, a smooth-desgin one, when I have more time. anyway, enjoy!

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?pfiwjy1fz645016

a bullet

Re: For you bronies out there...

Post by a bullet » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:29 am

To save a screenshot you can always hit command-shift-three to take a full picture of your desktop.
Whenever I see Nuthead's avatar all I can see is a sad, abandoned cigarette butt that is forced to spend the holidays all alone in the cold.

Ninosmr.

Post by Ninosmr. » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:02 am

Thanks! here's some screenshots: [img]file:///Users/skrzsb/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202012-03-04%20at%207.51.23%20AM.png[/img]
warthog needs lots of work

[img]file:///Users/skrzsb/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202012-03-04%20at%207.52.46%20AM.png[/img]
banshee is coming along nicley
[img]file:///Users/skrzsb/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202012-03-04%20at%207.55.12%20AM.png[/img]
ghost is kinda shitty stil

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:31 am

You need to download this.
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:16 am

How to post an image in six easy steps:

1 - Have an image
2 - go to localhostr.com.
3 - drag the image into the window
4 - click the Upload! button
5 - copy the link the site provides
6 - paste it between [im­g] tags into your post. Example:

Code: Select all

this text down below:

[img]http://localhostr.com/file/wsORjjq/bus1.png[/img]
  • gives you this result:

That's it! If you install Cloud you won't have to go on localhostr either! I use both for different purposes.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:36 am

Get Cloud, it's better.
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:50 pm

He won't know if it's any better if he doesn't try both and sees for himself which is better.

Speaking of better, Andor might be able to give you some tips about this because he was developing Refresh (see the mod database at HDM). It should be pretty easy to figure out, but he might be able to say something like "oh and don't forget this tag" or something along those lines.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Ninosmr.

Post by Ninosmr. » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:31 pm

thanks guys! ok finally here are some screenshots:
banshee: rainbow dash obviously <3 rainbow contrailes, something i stumbled across in my tron mod: Image, I plan to make the top part rainbow colored: Image

Ghost: pinkie pie, still need lots of work: Image

Warthog: applejack, obviously done in five minutes, I had just com back from a party at like 11 at night: Image

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:48 pm

My eyes.

Ninosmr.

Post by Ninosmr. » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:46 pm

an update on the banshee, now has a rainbow top, and the plasma rifle contrails are rainbow colored:

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:41 pm

>mfw

If you are serious then I am sorry, dude, but I don't understand (and don't really want to understand) what is so appealing about these stupid ponies. I was hoping the name didn't have anything to do with them, but it did.

EDIT: but hey! This is my problem. It is me who doesn't like ponies, so don't feel sad if the feedback coming from my end isn't very encouraging! …If you need any kind of help i am still here! :)
Last edited by TaxiService on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Looks great ;D
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Ninosmr.

Post by Ninosmr. » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Thanks sparky! And taxi, if you have watched it you would understand. if you have watched it and still don't like it, then you are one of the only people who doesn't. I used to think the same thing until my friend made me watch it, and I was changed.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:58 am

I could barely make it through watching that show on TV (had to turn it off after maybe 5 minutes before its boisterousness influenced me), and I don't like any cartoons that are around anymore. When I was a kid, they were becoming worse gradually during the time when you had superhero themes all around, including Pokemon.

I like Rainbows because I read in the Bible what God said they are, and to an extent I like colorful light spectrums through refraction. I don't agree with the mongering ownership claims that the Gay and Lesbian organization(s) are using with the Rainbow or the concept of multiple colors. This reminds me of war protesters during the war between the USA and Vietnam and the hippie movement which used upside-down Y's in circles to symbolize "peace" while plastering colored paint all over the place.

Nevertheless, I like Rainbows because I know them as God said they are, and I also like real peace that does not come from consensus but from understanding and altruistic love. That is my piece on this matter, and I have now shared it. Good Day, Sirs.

zapconquest
Ranger

Post by zapconquest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:21 am

those contrails look really cool =]

the other stuff isn't as polished but it makes me laugh =) I like it :p

this would fit pretty well with http://www.halodemomods.com/wiki/Mod_Da ... _and_Stuff
lol good times