IMPORTANT CRISIS UPDATE!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

IMPORTANT CRISIS UPDATE!

Post by Fonzeh » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:10 pm

IMPORTANT: Today Rachel Lunsford, mother of Josiah's dad Kyle Butler, tried to kill my fiance Tammi Michelle Price. They drug tammi down the road with her stuck to the door. While she was hanging on Rachel and Kyle's new girlfriend Amanda Yerian were punching tammi in the stomach, and slamming the door on her. All the while Josiah and two other children watched from the backseat, Josiah was unbuckled. The only thing that stopped them was them crashing into a ditch down the road. My mother now aware of the situation ran outside to help tammi. Amanda and Rachel got out of the car and jumped my mother. Rachel Lunsford and Amanda Yerian not only tried to kill my fiance who is 7 months pregnant, on bedrest and high risk. But they deliberately tried to kill my daughter, punching a 7 month pregnant woman is unbelievable. I am posting this so everyone knows that these people are absolute scum. Poison in young josiah's life. Show your support by being behind me and Tammi in these ridiculous times. With 2 counts of Attempted Murder and Assault, not to mention the 3 children that was put in danger. I hope they rot.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

Modzy
Green Beret

Re: IMPORTANT CRISIS UPDATE!

Post by Modzy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:01 pm

They like punching preg women? I like punching jugulars.

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Wow. How fucking disgusting. Shit dude, I hope they rot in jail for the rest of their shitty horrid lives.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm

This is when metal bats come to be very useful.
My condolences, hope you beat the shit out of them in court at least.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

seabeast
Green Beret

Post by seabeast » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Every once in awhile I come back and visit this site. I pretty much grew up here with you people, and sometimes I wonder what would've happened if you all hadn't been the people you were. I don't know how most of you are now, but that's not the point.

When I visit, I don't post. I don't want to start anything. Just observe and see what's happening, how it's changed. Yet, this time I feel obligated to say something at the least. I remember when I was here Fonzie was a hell of a guy to be around, from doing prank calls to watching movies and all the other stuff. I might have left here, but I'll never forget the viewpoints and thoughts that not only Fonzie, but everyone else here gave me.

It's painful to see a guy like you experiencing all of the shit that's happened to you, it really is. I can't even begin to repay the stuff you did for me. I don't think I have the whole story, but I have enough to see you're going through hell. So that's my two cents. Good luck and stay strong. The only way you'll ever be defeated is to not recover after you've stumbled.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm

WHAT!!!! 0_0 WHAT THE FUCK!!! why would anyone do that!!!??! :'(

Patrick, i hope for the best. As seabeast said, stay strong. :( This people will be brought to justice, right? I mean, i don't know how it works over there, but god dammit man!!
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Moxus
Delta Force

Post by Moxus » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:00 am

That's appalling. Why would they do this? Is Tammi alright?

-=Moxus=-
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:48 am

Christ dude D: that is messed up.
Do well in court and you'll hopefully send them down for a long time. Make the world a better place.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:11 am

That's messed up dude. Send them away for a long time!
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

tokage
Ranger

Post by tokage » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:21 pm

It would seem a bit redundant and spammy to quote everyone in this thread, but that's the sentiment.
Best of luck to you.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:14 pm

You didn't say anything about how or why it happened, or what problems (ie. mental issues) these people might have. Anyway you look at it, I wish you all the best during this difficult time. There is always hope.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 am

Ok so....

Our sons biological father / who don't give a shit and actually called and told tammi lawyer that he wanted nothing to do with him and that i should adopt him / 's mother came to pick up the boy. Dudes mom arrived being snotty because they had papers saying she had to pick him up and bring him back both ways. This was established because tammi was on bedrest and couldn't go anywhere, besides they had gas to drive all the way up to my moms house anyway just to drive by all slow and stalker like. Anyway she was being snotty about having to bring him back to which my mother and my fiance were OVERLY cooperative and even agreed to go and pick him up when the visitation was over. My mother was holding josiah (our boy) and asked rachel (josiahsbiologicalfathersmom) if she wanted her to put him in his car seat. She snaps "no" and snatches josiah out of my mothers hands. My mother backs off and tammi and my mother began to walk away to return inside. Upon walking away rachel muttered under her breath to josiah's dads girlfriend(amanda) who was sitting int he passenger seat, the she wasnt going to bring him back. Upon hearing this my mother told tammi to get josiah out of the car. My mother then turned and walked to the front of rachel's car and sat on the hood, rachel (now in the driver seat, who had put josiah in his car seat but didnt buckle him up?) distracted by my mother did not see tammi going around the back of the car to get josiah. As soon as tammi opened the car door on the passenger side, rachel turned around, saw tammi was reaching in to get josiah, put the car in reverse and floored it. She went in reverse so fast my mother smacked her face on the pavement from the car going out from underneath her. They backed up so fast my mother didnt even have time to catch herself. Tammi was hit by the car door and the frame, and held on trying not to let go, to which if she did she would've been crushed by the car. Josiah the whole time is unbuckled in his seat, saw his mother get hit by the car and is seeing her hold on for her life. And as she was holding on, Rachel punched her 3 times in the stomach, intentionally trying to kill my unborn child.

The only reason she stopped going backwards was because she hit a ditch halfway down the road, to where tammi quickly got up, grabbed josiah and ran inside. All this happened within about a minutes time. As soon as my mother could get up she ran toward the reversing car. Ushered tammi to the house then turned to see rachel getting out of the car.

Rachel is 51 years old, and as sparky asked, is fucking insane. Although I don't believe she's mentally ill, shes just a crazy batshit woman.

As Rachel got chest out of the car my mother ran up and grabbed the door and started slamming the door on rachel. Then literally beat the shit out of this woman. During this Kyle (josiah's dad)'s girlfriend (amanda) came behind my mother and started attacking her, my mother beat the shit out of her too.

My mother said she grabbed as much of their face as they could and dug in, literally trying to tear their faces off.

Eventually my step father greg came out, just now hearing a commotion and was in the shower at the time, he comes out sporting a towel, by this time rachel and amanda are beaten and retreating to the car.

Greg: "You need to get the fuck off my property!"
Rachel: "Were not on your property were on the road!"
Greg:(Takes off towel) "Well you can SUCK MY DICK!"

And then they left.

True story.

Tammi was rushed to the hospital where she was having contractions and leaking fluid. The baby is due in june, and tammi was already high risk with her cervix shorter than an inch.

What that means is the baby is literally almost at the opening of her vagina. Although upon inspecting the baby, we find that not only is my daughter fine. But I am having a Super Baby.

Yeah you just fucking heard me.

My daughter was given steroid shots because the doctors believe she was going to come 4 months early and wouldn't have lungs developed well enough to survive if born prematurely. Well we have only roughly 2 more months to go and my daughter still hasn't arrived early like the doctors predicted.
The doctors said Hayden is developed far more than other babies in her development time. We still have 2 months to go and she already has a full head of hair! And jesus christ my daughters head is huge!

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING CRANIUM! AND THAT WAS TAKEN IN FUCKING MARCH!

Tammi however did get a cuntusion of the spine from where the car slammed into her and finds it almost impossible to walk.

But that's the story. Kyle will never interfere with our sons life again, he's only been in his life for a total time of maybe a week. And doesn't want anything to do with him anyway, doesn't pay child support. I could go on and on about this guy. Im the reason he even got to see his kid, I contacted him and told him dude come see your boy. Then he stepped on my toes and started hitting on tammi, thinking they were gonna get back together.

Rachel is going to prison. It does suck that a 51 year old woman is going to prison. But it has to be done. Nobody can tell what she was gonna do to tammi when she got out of that car, she just tried to run her over, and when tammi wouldnt let go of the door began punching her!

My mother saved my fiance's life. You going to sit there and tell me rachel wasn't getting out to finish the job? She asked tammi a week prior if she was still pregnant (like it isnt fucking obvious). So it was intentional. She WAS trying to kill my daughter.

In summary, people are fucking crazy, and life continues on, the wicked get punished and my child miraculously wasn't harmed. I'm far from religous, but I can't deny that something was watching over my family. Tammi is staying with my mother while she is on bed rest because I go to college in a different town about 40 minutes away, and can't be there a lot of the time. It hurts that I can't, but College ensures that we have a future.

SO in retrospect this is the middle of my fourth week in college, I already have a physics midterm later today that I am 100% ready to fucking ace. Game Design and Computer Programming are going to be natural to me within the next 5 years. So expect great things.

There's you an update my friends, hope you like reading.

^Pic from the hospital.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 am

holy shit
­ fonz
-- Patrick. :'-) L-l-look at you. T-that photo… It makes it look like nothing is going to stop you two.
I mean seriously. It has brought at least one tear to my eyes. :'-) (the sorry remains of my masculinity prevent me from posting the exact quantity of tears..!)

Dude, this story is fuck'd up. I am so glad it developed like it has. Tammi's contusion thing is just temporary… right? o_o

In any case i truly wish you the best of things. I mean, look at you! You look so… promising!!! I… i don't know what words to use!!! shiiiit
Just… keep living! C:

EDIT: PS: and JESUS FUCK! you are PROCREATING!!! I can't fucking know how good would feel to… to feel like you probably feel about your kids!!! L-l-l-look at that head and shit!!! 0u0

EDIT: PPS: I am just so happy for you. …that's all!!!
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:26 pm

I'm glad there was a happy ending, or as happy as can you can get from this kind of situation.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:18 pm

I'm convinced there is no ending.

Keep a careful watch on your child and do not subject them to anything unnecessary. Be very careful with doctors; consider their advice but always think with a calm and cool head about alternatives and ideals, and know that God is really the one who decides who lives and who dies and when. It is false to kill or condemn, since only God really understands each person -- yet through loving your neighbor as yourself and "laying down your life" for a person in your heart through compassionate and merciful understanding (DO NOT FEEL "SORRY" FOR SOMEONE TO THEIR FACE, but put yourself in their place kneeling before God at judgement day in your mind and lay down your life for them there before God in your mind and you will understand their situation and what to say to them for their understanding), you can gain better context and understanding of the situation and pray for them and do good. You must realize that God alone is Good and if you do not do good things, you condemn yourself, for each person will kneel before Jesus Christ and confess even every careless word they have spoken.

As for your enemies, forgive them in your heart and pray that they will get better and no longer sin but obey God instead, and let God sort 'em out. Pray for them and move on. I know it is worthwhile to trust in God, but you do all you can to make sure only good things happen -- and that includes being wise and calm and taking swift action in the storms of fear and violence you experience and hear about. Prayer is a proactive action, to ask of God in Jesus' name and to believe that you receive what you have asked for in faith and trust in God Almighty who is always with you until the end of mankind. Prayer is not a step away from reality, but a call to understanding, where the person who prays is called by God to understand that because of God, there is no reason to fear, and because of the meaning of life which is to obey God, there is no reason for pride or arrogance. Always seek to do good things out of duty to God and gain understanding from God throughout your life.

You should have or should now call the police and have the person who assaulted you arrested. I think you already said that happened. Do not do this out of spite or fear, but out of care for this person who attacked you, so that they might by force have this serious problem focused upon and resolved -- you know what I mean, that they would "get help". For some people, this involves prayer alone. For others, this involves prayer and a mediating friend to stand there with them and help them through the rough moments of social issues, because I know myself that dealing with psychotic or unreasonable and uncaring or foolish people is impossible unless there is another "third party" witness there in the presence of the discussions to offer wise insights that either side has not yet considered.

You see, when people are focused upon each other, a friend of the person in defense (a "third party" with an interest in helping that person and reaching a favorable situation that is acceptable to both sides) is often necessary. This was a life lesson I learned on two separate occasions in college when sitting in two different deans' offices. These people were doing me wrong on both occasions, but the second instance I reached out to a friend to just be with me there and help me through the situation so that some sort of resolution could arise from this really sad situation. I recommend always bringing a friend with you when you have to face a person's judgement of you. It is too easy to be manipulated and people are not trustworthy. Only God is trustworthy, and so much so that he sent his only Son Jesus Christ so that whoever would believe in him would be raised to life by him and avoid condemnation by God. So our advocate before God is Jesus Christ, yet through him God is our Father, not our condemner. Satan is the one who condemns and who despises God and all life. Those who belong to God hear what God says and know that God and his son Jesus Christ whom God glorifies in himself as One in him is trustworthy. God delivers from death and gives true and eternal life to all those who seek him through his Son our Lord.

Be kind and wield a merciful compassion, not out of sympathy or fear, but out of duty and love and respect for life and the God of all the living.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.