"Rescue Fireteam Zulu" final!

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

SAS

"Rescue Fireteam Zulu" final!

Post by SAS » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 am

I posted here about a month and a half ago to release my mod "Rescue Fireteam Zulu". What I released was, in my mind, a very flawed and unfinished version of the level. I was rather dissapointed in myself for releasing something before I was ready to release it. So now, I give you the final version. And boy, have there been some changes.

The weapon sandbox has seen nearly a complete overhaul. Only two weapons from the previous version remain.

The battle rifle
No longer full-auto, it has become a much more precise weapon

the ma5k
actually, it's rather unchanged

I'll just quickly show the other weapons without descriptions

I love headshots with the sniper

Also making an appearance in the final version is completely custom dialogue. Not just from other levels, but home brewed specially for this mission!

Here's the download link

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Re: "Rescue Fireteam Zulu" final!

Post by TaxiService » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:17 am

Woah, custom sounds? Holy shit!! Sounds interesting!! Definitely gonna give this a try. :0
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

rEsTnPeAcEz
Veteran

Post by rEsTnPeAcEz » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:17 pm

This IS EPIC .````:)

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Is this Demo only or does it support Halo MD?
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

SAS

Post by SAS » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Monoman wrote:Is this Demo only or does it support Halo MD?
I have not found a way to play SP mods in MD (although I haven't tried all that much), so it's demo only. Although, if someone knows how...

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:26 pm

I believe you can convert it with the latest Pearl in the Modding Programs forum from Demo -> Full as a b30 map (do not choose MD). Then, you swap it with the original b30 map in MD's maps folder (Mods -> Reveal Maps in Finder in the menubar). This method should work until MD supports campaign mods more.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

SAS

Post by SAS » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:05 pm

TaxiService wrote:Woah, custom sounds? Holy shit!! Sounds interesting!! Definitely gonna give this a try. :0
It's only, like, two lines. I wish I could've done more but tag space was one constraint and an error that somewhat affected the scenario was another.
nil wrote:I believe you can convert it with the latest Pearl in the Modding Programs forum from Demo -> Full as a b30 map (do not choose MD). Then, you swap it with the original b30 map in MD's maps folder (Mods -> Reveal Maps in Finder in the menubar). This method should work until MD supports campaign mods more.
really? I'll give it a try

a bullet

Post by a bullet » Wed May 08, 2013 3:51 pm

I had a lot of fun with this. The flamethrower AR was pretty interesting, but my favorite weapon was definitely the silenced AR. That thing was totally universal.
Whenever I see Nuthead's avatar all I can see is a sad, abandoned cigarette butt that is forced to spend the holidays all alone in the cold.

SAS

Post by SAS » Sat May 11, 2013 6:58 am

a bullet wrote:I had a lot of fun with this. The flamethrower AR was pretty interesting, but my favorite weapon was definitely the silenced AR. That thing was totally universal.
Thanks! Oh god, the flamethrower ar. Originally, it also detonated explosives with the flames. And everybody dropped grenades. And I agree, the silenced ar was rather universal.