GRPA Mod

Questions and problems with GhR.
Fred

GRPA Mod

Post by Fred » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:19 pm

i downloaded the GRPA mod and put it in the mods folder and activated it and everything, but when i go to play it only the guns work and not the maps.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:33 pm

The GRPA mod doesn't have a single player option. Most or all the maps should work in coop though.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:22 pm

here's another question. i tried hosting on gameranger with the GRPA mod activated and it works for me, but when other people try to join, it says "so-and-so joined and then so-and-so exited" without them doing anything. can u help?

GRPA Mod

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:26 pm

one more thing i forgot. when im playing on singleplayer mode, on co-op, it still won't work. do u mean playing co-op with others on gameranger or something? :rocker:

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:21 am

The answer to the first question is that happens when the people joining don't have the mods you have active. I would guess since the GRPA mod was just updated to version 3.1, most people when they try to join your game probably have version 3.0. This would cause people to join and disconnect.

For the second question, are you trying to play a mission on the GRPA maps? None of the GRPA maps have a mission on them, so the maps will not show up in single player mission or in multiplayer coop mission. Most or all of the maps do have firefight on them, so you can play single player or multiplayer coop firefight on the GRPA maps.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig