this is for anyone wanting to know how to make their own mod

Everything about GhRD and its mods.
Mad Max

this is for anyone wanting to know how to make their own mod

Post by Mad Max » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:13 pm

i started this topic because.... well i'm guessing that there are a few ppl wanting to know how monoman makes those mods. This is just some basic stuff monoman has shown me nothing classy. Go into GhRD data folder/Mods/origmiss/Kits/demolitions i'm using the file demolitions-03.kit as an example you can do this to any file. look for the words <MagazineCount>10</MagazineCount> and <Count>6</Count> now the numbers inbetween those words can be changed into any number. by making the numbers bigger you will change the amount of ammo and grenades blah, blah, blah.

NOTE: Secondary weapons will have more ammo, but some primary weapons may stay the same since in single player you automatically get unlimited ammo.

Mad Max
Operative

Post by Mad Max » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:58 pm

If anyone knows any glitches or wants to know how to do something fell free to post.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:19 pm

hey monoman you know the changing weather map with the mounted turrets? well anyways i wanted to know how i could get rid of that laggy weather and also be able to play that map on single player?

Mad Max
Operative

Turrets map without weather

Post by Mad Max » Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:52 pm

There is a gun map without laggy weather it's on one of the two pages for the ghost recon demo mod can't quite remember which one though just download every mod you think might have it and see.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:30 pm

If you download Monoman's Missions Volume 1, that has some guns on the maps without the weather.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig