Halo 2, on Windows 7

Everything about Halo and its mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Amy
Green Beret

Re: Halo 2, on Windows 7

Post by Amy » Mon May 14, 2012 4:31 pm

You never know! But yeah I tend to not carry weapons for self defense as it's pretty much supplying the person who wants to mug me.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Mon May 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Depends on where you live. And vege, Icwutudidthar.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Tue May 15, 2012 6:25 am

TaxiService wrote:>self defense

uh, no? it's a ~four centimeters blade, it wouldn't even help me defend myself against a threat. >_> I use a swiss army knife for its tools.

The one has a small blade, mini scissors, a file that doubles as a thin screwdriver and tweezers. The toothpick has been lost. All i ever used it for was compressing tobacco anyway...

...but yeah, no. Self defense is not the reason i carry a knife with me. <_< It's not even a knife, after all. It's a multipurpose tool that, in it, has a knife!

-corrected Delf with Self

Idk why, but i read "at arms length" with the idea that you could grab it quickly if you needed too.
My bro has this huge freaking Bowie Knife... it's like... the size of my forearm ;_;

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Tue May 15, 2012 9:15 am

Well yeah! That's because I did mean that! But instead of stabbing possible attackers, I use it to do any action requiring that tool.

Like, i don't know, getting rid of those annoying kid-proof springs on bic lighters? Actually, this knife is the perfect tool to modify bic lighters! It's... it's a thing that i do. >_>

I'll make a tutorial sooner or later on how to put a pentagonal spark wheel from a clipper ligher into a small bic lighter. >.> I'd show you one of the lighters i made, but i have none on me right n-- oh wait i do! clickie here
The example shown on the right is a bit of a shitty lighter, but you can swap the standard red button with colored buttons if you have some! I don't have any nice example of a lighter because i've given them all to my friends. :| But you can play with colors and stuff if you have the parts. Colored buttons are a sort of a hard find. :-\ I've only got a yellow one left.

what

what am i talking about
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

tokage
Ranger

Post by tokage » Wed May 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Amy wrote:You never know! But yeah I tend to not carry weapons for self defense as it's pretty much supplying the person who wants to mug me.
Hahahaha what the fuck.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Wed May 16, 2012 7:20 pm

tokage wrote:
Amy wrote:You never know! But yeah I tend to not carry weapons for self defense as it's pretty much supplying the person who wants to mug me.
Hahahaha what the fuck.
Because like if you are getting attacked, and you pull out a knife, there is suddenly a knife in play. Which means that they can almost as easily use that knife against you if they get it, while they might have not had a knife in the first place. (So many commas there I do not know why,,,)
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

tokage
Ranger

Post by tokage » Wed May 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Amy wrote:
tokage wrote:
Hahahaha what the fuck.
Because like if you are getting attacked, and you pull out a knife, there is suddenly a knife in play. Which means that they can almost as easily use that knife against you if they get it, while they might have not had a knife in the first place. (So many commas there I do not know why,,,)
Look lady, I don't know how YOU stab things, but it usually is quite difficult to... Catch a knife. Unless you're attacked by ninjas. In which case fuck the law, buy a gun. Ninjas change everything mang

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu May 17, 2012 6:09 pm

My friend fought this kid who had a knife an he grabbed the blade and ripped it out of the guys hands and stabbed him with it. The cut on his hand was deep as hell though.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Thu May 17, 2012 6:26 pm

or if you're clever, you grab the guys arm and smash his hand until he drops the knife.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

tokage
Ranger

Post by tokage » Thu May 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Y'all be stabbing wrong

Dead Site
Veteran

Post by Dead Site » Fri May 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Remember, if the attacker has a gun pointed at you and you're fifty meters away, you run at him with your knife or fists raised because that is totally the right idea.
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198023999718]Image[/url]

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Sat May 19, 2012 5:56 am

Cronos Dage wrote:Remember, if the attacker has a gun pointed at you and you're fifty meters away, you run at him with your knife or fists raised because that is totally the right idea.
Bring a fish to a gunfight, so while they're laughing uncontrollably they don't notice you beating them to death.